Author Topic: Thermomix at AGFEST (Tasmania)  (Read 3791 times)

Offline dede

• View Profile
    • Mandi's Picture Framing
Thermomix at AGFEST (Tasmania)
« on: May 07, 2011, 01:00:15 pm »
Hi everyone,
If you are Tasmanian you will know about AGFEST which is a big rural show that happens every year.
My sister who has just started with being a TM Consultant went along for 2 of the 3 days and had a great time and sold her very first TM + a couple more. I dont know the exact figures of total sales but I do know that 7 TM were sold last year over the 3 days at AGFEST and this year the figure was more like 4 times that of the first year.  Sounds like the TM is really taking off as more and more people get to know about these wonderful machines. I think it is wonderful. Congratulations to all the TM Consultants who were there over the 3 days.
Mandi, Mum of 5, Live in Tasmania. Work from home picture framing.

Offline faffa_70

• My favourite things TMX ... roses & purple :)
    • View Profile
Re: Thermomix at AGFEST (Tasmania)
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 04:41:50 pm »
Great job!! They are long tiring days but oh so much fun - I love them! You come away sooo tired, yet so inspired as you get to talk to so many different people about so many different things that the TMX can do for them  :)
Kathryn - Perth WA :)
Mum of 5 hungry mouths :D
Noni to 3 more hungry mouths!

Offline maddy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 01:45:56 am »
Yes.....hubby drags us along to similar events  :-)) :-))
But.....it its a fabulous way to publicly showcase the TM.  I know that whenever I walked past the TM stand at farm world, there was always a mass of people watching.
Their clip boards looked pretty full with lots of booked demo's to be held.
.........EAT CAKE!

Offline Chelsea (Thermie Groupie)

• View Profile
    • My Blog - Full Little Tummies
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 10:28:51 am »
What a great idea to demonstrate at Agfest.  I haven't been there for years, but it would be a great audience. :)

Offline cecilia

• Renew. Refresh. Rejoice.
    • View Profile
    • Thermorevolution
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 10:02:46 am »
The AGFEST Thermomix stall was always busy.  At some stages, there were twelve demonstrators, shoulder to shoulder, and still the crowd was several deep.  There were two Thermomixes connected to power and three new ones without power, just to show people.  It was a fantastic event with excellent signage, but you could tell when our Branch Manager had just done a Main Arena demonstration as the crowd really swelled.  :)  A camera crew came to film the crowds around our marquee.  :)  We were lucky as Agfest was just prior to Mothers'Day, so that increased the sales.
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." — Dalai Lama

https://www.facebook.com/thermorevolution