Author Topic: The Happy Thread  (Read 1012750 times)

Offline Amy :-)

• View Profile
Re: The Happy Thread
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2012, 01:32:47 am »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2012, 01:33:29 am »
I love it Dizzy ;D
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline Wonder

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2012, 01:49:36 am »
Checking my emails this morning and seeing how many of my work collegues have donated to my Dry July challenge. I sent out a site wide email which includes a lot of people I've never met and I raised close to $300 for such a great cause. I haven't started the challenge but it's making me happy already.

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2012, 01:51:13 am »
so good Wonder... :)

My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

[/url

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2012, 01:57:55 am »
Great work Wonder! Its such a great cause, well done for taking on the challenge :D

I'm sure the money you raise will make some other people very happy too... :)

Offline DizzyGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2012, 02:46:03 am »
Another thing to make me happy today.
Just rang Internet provider and because I have had satellite for over 3 years with them I qualify for NBN upgrade. I will get double GB for same price. Happy dance
Exercise is a dirty word... Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate

Offline Nikkit

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2012, 03:32:36 am »
Just a few of my happy's for today...
Hubby packing a banana in his lunchbox. You have no idea how happy that made me! And amazed! (goodness, I must check to see if he is ok...he never eats fruit!)
Miss 15 saying to me this morning "have I told you today that I love you?" with a big hug.
Miss 10 (nearly 11 Mum!) all snuggly and warm pulling me into her bed for a cuddle.
My old horse who hates love, cuddles or extra pats actually standing still for the extra hug I try and give him every morning.
My young horse trying to get an extra pat and cuddle (he loves love!) and rubbing his dirty smelly poo encrusted head on me. (His mummy didn't teach him not to sleep in his poo pile when he was a baby - he is gross!)

There'll be more - it is only 10.30am!

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2012, 05:50:36 am »
Another thing to make me happy today.
Just rang Internet provider and because I have had satellite for over 3 years with them I qualify for NBN upgrade. I will get double GB for same price. Happy dance

Lol DG, get right into that happy dancing. It'll burn off some of those evil calories ;)

Nikkit, I can't wait to hear what else you can post. Everything on your list made me smile too (until that last little bit about your young horse and his pooey head...) :-)) ;D

Offline ~[fruity]~

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2012, 06:08:29 am »
Reading this thread and smiling because despite a broken LARGE window, a blocked septic tank, and a broken down truck, I still have my 5 gorgeous kids, a DH who loves me, and some very special friends. And a DS who did indeed get selected for the regional hockey team and who's photo will be being taken by the local paper's photographer tonight for feature in Fridays paper.
A day without laughter is a day wasted

Offline DizzyGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2012, 06:10:26 am »
Fruity i love the way you are Looking at the positives.
Exercise is a dirty word... Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2012, 06:11:44 am »
who hoo great news Fruity

[/url

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2012, 06:38:45 am »
Love it Fruity :D :D Keep on finding those positives ;)

I had to smile on my walk into town at the magpie who was feeding her baby some mushy looking Hungry Jacks fries :-))
Each to their own I suppose ;D

Offline Nikkit

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2012, 08:55:40 am »
I've got a couple more...
Hubby came home early (rained off work) se we cut wood. (I know - terribly exciting - but it makes me happy when there's a  pile ready to come inside for the fire!)
Went for a walk over the back in the empty block and filled in rabbit holes.
Miss 10 came home telling me she got up and spoke at the assembly today - so very proud of her. (She had a melt down on Monday and couldn't do it) And 15-20 "random kids" (her words) came up to her after the assembly and said she did a really good job.

Oh - hubby ate banana - and yes he is fine!
Young horse (he's 8) still wanted more love this arvo when I went out into the paddock - no poo encrusted head this time.
Old horse (he's 22) had had enough love this morning and wouldn't come near me for quids!

Offline Katiej

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2012, 09:36:19 am »
I'm happy tonight as I got the timing just right and managed to catch the early train home from work, meaning I'll get home about 15 minutes earlier than usual.

Not much I know, but I leave home in the morning just before 7am & usually don't get home until 6.20pm, so I love those 15 minutes!
Katie from Adelaide, SA

A party without cake is really just a meeting - Julia Child

Offline dede

• View Profile
    • Mandi's Picture Framing
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2012, 09:39:20 am »
Opened a cupboard tonight and out popped a cat (oh that's where he went )
That put a smile on my face lol. Not sure how long he was in there for :o
Mandi, Mum of 5, Live in Tasmania. Work from home picture framing.