Author Topic: Crack in front panel  (Read 18051 times)

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
Re: Crack in front panel
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2013, 10:23:10 pm »
Happened to mine not long after I got mine 3 years ago and it certainly wasnt from anyone tapping the plastic with the bowl... I was told at the time it was a fault surely in the plastic which happens (they dont jnow why) and although not major I wanted it replaced as I didnt think paying for such an expensive machine should have cracks in it and especially so quickly.. Since having it repaired I havent had a problem since...the hardest part was going without my machine :(
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/

Offline snappy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2013, 09:46:11 am »
No knocks to mine either Tim.  Must a reasonably common fault because as soon as I emailed thermomix they immediately said they would repair under warranty - no question about whether I caused it at all.  It's great to see a company that honors its warranties without any fuss.

I'm now without my thermie for a week or so - I feel naked!

Offline timfulford

• View Profile
    • ATamorecreations
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2013, 10:42:27 am »
f you feel naked then you could alaway hide behind the three parts of the varoma ;)!
Cook with all your heart and then friends and family will not be far away

Offline shazza

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2013, 06:28:29 am »
i also had a crack in the panel rang my consultant and HO had the thermomix picked up by courier and i had it fixed and returned literally almost  to the minute in 24 hours. Not impressed with the crack but most impressed with HO service  ;D

Offline Curry Diva

• My spinach curry will put hairs on your chest
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2013, 09:43:30 am »
Tim, mine wasn't from a dropped jug either - I'm the only user and I'm super analistic about handling it :)
Thanks everybody soooooo much for your advise and experiences on the matter
Donna, Wife, Mother of 2, Nurse Consultant, Proverbs 31 woman in training, Geelong, Vic

Offline Curry Diva

• My spinach curry will put hairs on your chest
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2013, 01:50:41 pm »
Update - thanks to the super duper service at Head office, my TMX was collected and returned, crack free, within 4 days. (sorry it took so long for me to give the outcome. The actually replaced the whole cradle as well as the replacement face was the newer one. Pleasure dealing with them.
Donna, Wife, Mother of 2, Nurse Consultant, Proverbs 31 woman in training, Geelong, Vic

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2013, 02:47:55 pm »
Good news CD.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2013, 02:59:04 am »
Update - thanks to the super duper service at Head office, my TMX was collected and returned, crack free, within 4 days. (sorry it took so long for me to give the outcome. The actually replaced the whole cradle as well as the replacement face was the newer one. Pleasure dealing with them.

That's lovely. I do like it when people have good service. We have had some super service from Qantas   I was so impressed I sent them a happy email. I figure if I complain then I also need to do the nice things.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/