Author Topic: What have you been doing today?  (Read 6124763 times)

Offline rainbow

• View Profile
Re: What have you been doing today?
« Reply #9195 on: June 13, 2013, 10:32:51 am »
Yes cookie I think maybe the type you have is what we would look at, we are in Perth this weekend you never now what we might see.

Good job Maddy.

Offline keeki

• View Profile
« Reply #9196 on: June 13, 2013, 09:12:40 pm »
Good on you Maddy, you feel good when you do the right thing. There are some crazy drivers out there.

Jo, sounds like you had a few melting moments with your young one. Whereabouts in NZ are you? We have lived on GC for 25 years but originally from Auck. Our Queens b,day is always a week after yours. So glad it's Friday! I have a facial booked in for tomorrow which I haven't done in a long time. It's a voucher that I must use up. Not used to having time for me so I am looking forward to it.

Cookie, Agnes is awesome, we have 5 acres with some friends so that is our retreat. So can't wait to get up there, will post some pics when I get back.

Have a great Fiday everyone, bread to bake and butter to make.  ;D

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #9197 on: June 14, 2013, 12:40:27 am »
at work
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline jo_nz

• View Profile
« Reply #9198 on: June 14, 2013, 01:13:04 am »
Keeki, I am in wgtn area. My brother (the one while got married on Monday) lives in Auckland though (in birkenhead).

Astarra, sounds like nesting to me  too! ;)
My SIL has had her baby this morning!! A baby girl, but that's all I have heard so far. So exciting!  Poor DS is forever going to be the only boy on DH's side of the family. He does have a boy second cousin in Australia but other than that, 1 sister, 4 girl cousins and 6 girl second cousins!!
DH suggested we could try for another to even it up a little - he better be joking!!  :o
Jo

When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #9199 on: June 14, 2013, 01:22:45 am »
Love baby's, great news..  Jo
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

[/url

Offline astarra

• View Profile
« Reply #9200 on: June 14, 2013, 03:59:09 am »
LOL Jo.  :D Would love to hear what she called her precious new bundle.  :)

Nesting...I dunno, but after feeling a severe lack of energy for a few weeks I suddenly have found an on switch and seem to have alot - trying not to use it all up and save some for labour....whenever that may be.
Midwife appnt this afternoon.  :)
:D

Offline BeezeeBee

• View Profile
« Reply #9201 on: June 14, 2013, 03:59:58 am »
Was driving home with endless  to-do's running through my head, when the most charming sight stopped me in my tracks. A mummy duck was crossing the road with her brood of cute little ducklings :D :) :D

Offline astarra

• View Profile
« Reply #9202 on: June 14, 2013, 04:02:17 am »
So cute BZB - love babies of any description.  :)
:D

Offline jo_nz

• View Profile
« Reply #9203 on: June 14, 2013, 04:50:13 am »
LOL Jo.  :D Would love to hear what she called her precious new bundle.  :)
Me too!!  Last I heard it was still undecided. 
I've wrapped up the blanket and a couple of embellished body suits, so we are all set to go as soon as we get the go-ahead.  But I suspect it might not be today as SIL has had a rough ride and not in great shape just yet.
Jo

When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.

Offline BeezeeBee

• View Profile
« Reply #9204 on: June 14, 2013, 04:59:13 am »
So cute BZB - love babies of any description.  :)
And yours is coming your way, Astarra! :) :)

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9205 on: June 14, 2013, 08:20:47 am »
Congratulations on becoming an Auntie again Jo. ;D We have two babies due very soon in our family and it will be 12th or 13th Great nieces or nephews :D
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline Kimmyh

• View Profile
« Reply #9206 on: June 14, 2013, 11:19:30 am »
Great baby news jo. Perhaps this will be the start of more baby news. How much longer Astarra?

Offline droverjess

• View Profile
« Reply #9207 on: June 14, 2013, 01:13:51 pm »
Well done maddy.
Am not achieving much today.... Am Waiting for House survey results!!!!

It be all go quite soon. We have been very busy bees while absent from here. It got worse which is why i went quiet, then last week the pieces began to connect.... Can't say more....

Wish the weather would improve still cool and grey. Not summer at all.

And on the subject of babies I have a great niece, born yesterday. The famous blankets were posted off this week and then the baby came sooner, as they do!

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #9208 on: June 14, 2013, 05:58:52 pm »
Hope all goes well for you Jess. :)

[/url

Offline jo_nz

• View Profile
« Reply #9209 on: June 14, 2013, 09:10:56 pm »
Ooops, DJ you have reminded me I forgot to take a photo of my knitted blanket before I wrapped it up.  Oh, well, will have to get a pic when it has a baby snuggled underneath instead!  ;) Even better.

Jo