Author Topic: What have you been doing today?  (Read 6124725 times)

Offline Amy :-)

• View Profile
Re: What have you been doing today?
« Reply #7200 on: February 25, 2013, 03:09:23 am »
Photo Mich? :D :D :D

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #7201 on: February 25, 2013, 03:56:49 am »
lets see Michelle
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline astarra

• View Profile
« Reply #7202 on: February 25, 2013, 04:24:08 am »
Just normal daily jobs til just after lunch when I had one of my dizzy /low blood pressure spells which I stupidly ignored the warning signs and ended up fainting.  :-\  So been lying down til 2:45 when I had to go and pick up miss6 from school... feel ok now but will continue to be lying down as much as poss for the next few hours too.... :P
:D

Offline Yvette

• View Profile
« Reply #7203 on: February 25, 2013, 04:26:50 am »
Naughty girl Astarra hope you are ok, slow down and look after yourself you need plenty of rest  :) :)

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7204 on: February 25, 2013, 04:55:20 am »
Wonder it is into the effect of nitrates or nitrites (I can't remember which ) on blood pressure. I'm finding it very interesting as I am given copies of every test result as well.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

• View Profile
« Reply #7205 on: February 25, 2013, 08:03:52 am »
Just normal daily jobs til just after lunch when I had one of my dizzy /low blood pressure spells which I stupidly ignored the warning signs and ended up fainting.  :-\  So been lying down til 2:45 when I had to go and pick up miss6 from school... feel ok now but will continue to be lying down as much as poss for the next few hours too.... :P

Astarra!!!!! :o :( :( :( Take care of yourself, remember the household chores aren't going anywhere so you can do them tomorrow instead and the world won't end ;) :-*

Today I've been ironing, baking, cleaning, walking, and just got home from the dentist with a very numb face :-[

Offline rainbow

• View Profile
« Reply #7206 on: February 25, 2013, 10:13:55 am »
We having been packing our van ready for a trip over the nullabor, Thelma is packed safely in her new blue bag, and I have packed lots of craft, mainly stampin up as I just became a demonstrator, I have a vision of travelling sharing my thermy and stampin up, reality will be a bit different I feel, hope to share a few photos as we go 🙋🙋🙋

Offline Aussie Brenda

• View Profile
« Reply #7207 on: February 25, 2013, 11:16:10 am »
Astarra, you look after yourself,  
Rainbow , where are you heading too and for how long,?  Sounds like you are going on an adventure.
I spent the morning catching up with my ironing,and made two aprons before my DD and GD came over for  a visit and swim.  It is cooler now, yeh and actually having a little bit of  rain,
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 09:48:09 pm by Aussie Brenda »

Offline Kimmyh

• View Profile
« Reply #7208 on: February 25, 2013, 11:17:46 am »
Astarra please look after yourself. The housework will always be there. Hope you are feeling better xox

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7209 on: February 25, 2013, 11:18:45 am »
Have a lovely trip Rainbow. I hope it isn't too hot on the road. Lots of photos please.  :D

Astarra, rest up. Jobs will keep. At least low blood pressure is better than high.    I think ???
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7210 on: February 25, 2013, 11:59:05 am »
Have thermie will travel aye Rainbow - you have just become a demonstrator of what, the TMX or the craft thingy (stampin up ???)

Travel safely and have a great trip.

Astarra please look after yourself and that precious bundle you are carrying - blow the housework.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline astarra

• View Profile
« Reply #7211 on: February 25, 2013, 10:21:46 pm »
Thanx everyone - DH made me promise to take it REALLY easy today - he will do the vacuuming etc after work.  :-*
So I won't be doing much today....the girls will get lots of stories read to them I think!!!  :)
The washing is all up to date, so are the dishes, house is 98% tidy.....I really don't NEEEEEED to be doing to much... but I always find little things to do to make the house look tidier/cleaner/more organised........ :-))
But I promised my darling DH so I have to rest up now!! And I don't want to harm my little bundle.  :-\
:D

Offline Yvette

• View Profile
« Reply #7212 on: February 25, 2013, 11:06:06 pm »
Good girl Astarra  :)

• View Profile
« Reply #7213 on: February 25, 2013, 11:16:53 pm »
Glad to hear you are taking it VERY easy today astarra, the girls will love having mum read them stories all day :D :D
Your little bundle would probably enojoy the stories too ;)

Offline jeninwa

• View Profile
« Reply #7214 on: February 25, 2013, 11:21:06 pm »
Please take it easy Astarra.
I was home yesterday for about 1 1/2 hours between 6.30am and 10.30pm very busy day, I  hoping to catch up this morning when I get home from work on paper work, unpack my 6 in 1 cooker that arrived and start preparing dinner before I go back to work this afternoon .
I child-proofed my house, but they still get in!