Author Topic: What have you been doing today?  (Read 6124762 times)

mcmich

Re: What have you been doing today?
« Reply #4920 on: November 29, 2012, 04:53:46 am »
So which were you doing there today?

I love the post office too, they have such good stuff.  :D

Offline Amy :-)

• View Profile
« Reply #4921 on: November 29, 2012, 04:56:14 am »
Today I was giving Mich ;) ;) ;)

They usually have pretty cheap cookbooks there, and novels too ;D

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #4922 on: November 29, 2012, 05:37:44 am »
thinking about buying a expensive bag..... :)
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

mcmich

« Reply #4923 on: November 29, 2012, 05:43:06 am »
Do it Robyn  ;D

Offline Delightful Den

• View Profile
« Reply #4924 on: November 29, 2012, 08:14:33 am »
I went out for a bike ride this morning.  I watched the weather and kept changing my mind about going finalluy went in the end and rode for an hour and thirty-five minutes. I got wet and blown all over the place.  Couldn't feel my toes for about an hour after I got back.

I had to drive to a town about an hour away when I got to work.  Always fun in this weather made even more interesting by all the road works.

looking forward to going home now.

*suzanne*

Re: Re: What have you been doing today?
« Reply #4925 on: November 29, 2012, 08:55:49 am »
Your very brave riding in this weather DD, the pictures on last nights news were amazing, such strong winds

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #4926 on: November 29, 2012, 08:45:48 pm »
I have to do some work today
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline astarra

• View Profile
« Reply #4927 on: November 29, 2012, 10:08:24 pm »
Today I need to be doing lots of housework as I slept all day yesterday at MILs place (went up to drop the girls off as I was feeling so  :P , she took one look at me and told me I shouldn't be driving...) so got nothing done. Still feel rotten today but not as bad so will see what I can get done.  :) Also am going to an Enjo demo at 10am.
:D

Offline maddy

• View Profile
« Reply #4928 on: November 29, 2012, 10:49:46 pm »
too hot to sleep last night,  and I'm miss grumpy this morning  >:(......so look out Telstra when I see you soon, and demand to know why this months bill is $900   :o  instead of around $380 as it normally is!  I suspect the plans we were told that were a better deal, actually are not!
then meeting a friend for lunch, picking up the Lego advent calendar for the boy, shopping, then cricket.

.........EAT CAKE!

Offline astarra

• View Profile
« Reply #4929 on: November 29, 2012, 10:54:33 pm »
 :o Wow, good luck with Telstra Maddy.  Probably a good thing if you really ARE grumpy!!  ;D

• View Profile
« Reply #4930 on: November 29, 2012, 10:54:55 pm »
Uh oh Maddy.... that is a very large Telstra bill. The bast**ds! My mum had the same trouble when she swapped plans >:(

Today I need to be doing lots of housework as I slept all day yesterday at MILs place (went up to drop the girls off as I was feeling so  :P , she took one look at me and told me I shouldn't be driving...) so got nothing done. Still feel rotten today but not as bad so will see what I can get done.  :) Also am going to an Enjo demo at 10am.

I hope you feel better soon astarra, it sounds like this illness has really knocked you :(

Offline Halex

• View Profile
« Reply #4931 on: November 29, 2012, 10:55:30 pm »
Dont ask?!?!?!

Busy yesterday, girlfriends birthday lunch, friend visiting etc.

Cps birthday party, saturday, its 20 degrees today, having a pool party, with 11 boys. Storm ripped our pop up tent into pieces, garden a mess after spending  a day & half cleaning it. Hope its hot for sat or they are going to trash the house.

Strap finally off my back, still sore from time to fime. Picked up an allergy from a puppy dog, right eyeball sore & yellow.

Got news my MIL has bone cancer, been told us terminal & aggresive, dh flying over east sunday fr a few days to see what the situation is. So all plans from next week owards in limbo. The bone cancer came out of no where, shocked & worried & upset. She is cps last grandarent, so its all very sad, only 76.

What am I doing today....... Trying to sort out backyard, have to be careful or I will be back to square 1 with shoulder. Cooking for party, done nothing atm, not even a cake. Cleaning up house.

Oh what a day or few... :-\

Atm aving a cuppa in bed, dreading to get out.

Plus we have school dsco tonight
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 10:59:41 pm by Halex »
Mum to Crown Prince......

Offline astarra

• View Profile
« Reply #4932 on: November 29, 2012, 10:59:16 pm »
Oh H... :'(
Bigs hugs.  :-*

• View Profile
« Reply #4933 on: November 29, 2012, 11:17:22 pm »
Thats terrible Hally :'( :'( Big hugs from me too xx

Offline Wonder

• View Profile
« Reply #4934 on: November 29, 2012, 11:25:16 pm »
Hally what a few days. Be careful with your shoulder or you'll not only be back to square one but also having to deal with the pain on top of everything else. Hugs to you and your family. Hope the news isn't as bad with MIL as you are expecting, my Mum was diagnosed with bone cancer coming up to 12 years ago, at the time of the diagnosis and we were told at the absolute best we could hope for her to get 5 years. She has fought it all the way and while she is deteriorating we never thought she would still be around.

Amy - I'm not sure if it's the same in WA but in Vic when you get your learners permit (from 16), you get a log book and need to update everytime you drive the car. You have to log a minimum of 120 hours before you are even allowed to go for your actual licence, in most cases we've been told they automaticaly deduct 10% - 15% of the hours of what is in the log book as they figure everyone adds additional hours so in reality you need to have logged around 135 hours. Our DD only has 20hrs so far - still a long way to go.