Author Topic: Win a TMX - taste.com.au  (Read 7490 times)

Offline Vivaroo

• View Profile
Win a TMX - taste.com.au
« on: January 15, 2012, 08:04:05 am »
Have your friends/family seen this competition, share an original recipe and could win 2nd prize - a Thermomix http://www.taste.com.au/kitchen/competitions/187/  ends 30/01/12

Offline dede

• View Profile
    • Mandi's Picture Framing
Re: Win a TMX - taste.com.au
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 09:44:17 am »
Win a Thermomix as Second prize :o, gee what is first prize then?
Mandi, Mum of 5, Live in Tasmania. Work from home picture framing.

Offline goldfish

• Love life's little light bulb moments!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 10:43:33 am »
1st prize - a gourmet trip to Thailand for 2 valued $11,000 - 6 nights
in the ultimate gourmet trip for 2 to Thailand  courtesy of Tourism Authority of Thailand, Thai Airways International, Metropolitan Bangkok and The Shore Katathani.

Two return economy-class air tickets with Thai Airways International from an Australian capital city to Bangkok and Phuket.

2 nights at Metropolitan Bangkok including transfers, daily breakfasts and a signature set dinner for two at David's Thompson's famed Nahm restaurant.

4 nights in a luxury seaview pool villa at the Shore in Katathani, Phuket including transfers and breakfast for two.

A cooking class at Amita Thai Cooking School in Bangkok - including transfers, boat ride, hands-on cooking class and lunch.

2nd prize - a TMX and a copy of In the Mix

3rd prize -  a collection of cookbooks  valued at $449.91. Titles include: Bill's Everyday Asian - Bill Granger, Indulge - Rowie Dillon, Gingerboy - Teage Ezard & Chris Donnellan, Free Range in the City - Annabel Langbein, Summer Food - Serge Dansereau, Delicious Simply the Best - Valli Little, Made in Sicily - Georgio Locatelli, Easy Meals - Rachel Allen, Leftover Makeovers - Sally Wise and Junior MasterChef.

. . . .oh how I'd love a 2nd TMX!!!   ;D ;D ;D

Offline EmeraldSue

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 10:09:57 pm »
Thanks for alerting me to this competition. After much cookin and tweaking of my recipe, I have entered a raspberry brownie into this competition.  You have to be in it to win it! ;D
"A messy kitchen is a happy kitchen and this kitchen is delirious." Anonymous

Offline Cuilidh

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 10:14:07 pm »
The very best of luck EmeraldSue - does that mean that, when you win, you will be the proud owner of not one but TWO thermomixes (hhmm, that's a difficult one to make plural, but I think I got it right, both alternatives looked a bit strange - I also thought of thermomixers, but, if he still looks in from time to time, thermomixer may be a bit taken aback by my taking his name in vain).
Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.

Offline snappy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 11:03:39 pm »
Oooh I've only had my thermomix for nearly 2 months but already I want a second bowl and blade but a second thermomix would be even better :D

Good luck with you entry EmeraldSue!

Offline EmeraldSue

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2012, 12:32:08 pm »
Thanks. I actually have a Thermo Chef, so I would then have one of each!
"A messy kitchen is a happy kitchen and this kitchen is delirious." Anonymous