Author Topic: TM6 question  (Read 6474 times)

Offline knittercook

• View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: TM6 question
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2019, 05:38:45 am »
Thank you Cuilidh, I will.
Seize the moment.  Remember all those women on the Titanic who waved off the dessert cart.  ~Erma Bombeck

my blog http://shazknit.blogspot.com

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2019, 08:00:45 am »
Ta Da!!! Here I am.
I am a member of Tenina's Insider club. It's $97/year and DH gave me the first year for my birthday. and I have continued ever since. The part that I really like is that you get most of her ebooks for free. I also like her recipes as they always work out for me. She also has a facebook page for Insiders. If you have any queries just ask.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline Olga

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2019, 07:54:51 am »
This announcement came this morning: re Drop and Thermomix partnership (maybe another reason to get aTM6?

“Today, we are thrilled to announce our new partnership with Thermomix®, the manufacturer of the leading global smart kitchen appliance.

For over fifty years, Thermomix has been revolutionizing cooking across the world with its collection of ever-evolving multicookers. With its latest model, the TM6™, capable of 20 unique functions, Thermomix continues to streamline the cooking process and help busy home cooks save time.

Soon, Thermomix users will be able to use their TM6 to preheat their oven, order groceries and optimize recipe content using Drop’s connected software — all from the TM6’s screen. The Drop Recipes app, and all our recipes, guided cooking, appliance control and grocery integration will soon be available and executable from the display of the TM6.

Furthermore, appliance control Powered by Drop will be added to the 50,000 recipes on Cookidoo. With over 30% of all recipes on Cookidoo ending with an oven step, that’s a lot of seamless pre-heating.

Our goal at Drop is to remove some of the barriers to cooking more, which is why we’re so excited to be partnering with a company that shares our values so closely. Each recipe and appliance partner added to the Drop platform makes for an even stronger Kitchen OS, and we’re proud to now welcome Thermomix onto the platform.

We’ve had support for Thermomix recipes for quite a while, with our cooking food processor ambassador Tenina Holder providing fresh and delicious Thermomix-ready recipes straight to Drop Recipes users. And we have also worked together previously to ensure a fail-safe Thanksgiving. This partnership with Thermomix brings us one step further with an integrated experience and support for Cookidoo recipes.

As part of this launch, users of Cookidoo and the Drop Recipes app will be able to simplify their cooking by ordering the groceries they need straight from the recipe. Bringing all elements of the cooking journey together to make Drop and Thermomix the hub of the kitchen.
The first Drop integrations on the TM6 will be available in 2020.”

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2019, 12:27:09 pm »
Tenina mentioned on her page that this s all only available in the USA at the moment.

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2019, 11:53:42 am »
It’s becoming all to complicated for me, I’ll never progress past the TM31.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline trudy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2019, 12:55:24 pm »
Hi, well I have had the TM3 for over 12 years now and it’s never missed a beat!  A few months ago I decided to get the TM6 when they were offering a presale at a good price.  It arrived about 8 weeks ago but we were due to go on holidays that week and really havent used it much since we have been back 2 weeks ago.  What I do know is that you don’t have to use Cookiedoo!  I have made several things using Cookiedoo and several things without it.  What features I have used are easy and work well.  I was going to purchase the TM5 but was talked out of it by a friend who said that eventually I would be sorry that I didn’t wait for the TM6.  I will never know, as I took her advise!  I’m sure whatever you decide to do you will be happy with your decision!

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2019, 07:08:13 am »
True Trudy. I use my machine as a normal thermomix more than I use Cookidoo. I don't have the 6 but I do have Cookidoo for my 5.

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2019, 06:27:38 am »
I like the TM6, but alot of the recipes on Cookidoo are bland, with no taste. :)
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url