Author Topic: Temperature Always Hot  (Read 4717 times)

Offline ALRoop

• View Profile
Temperature Always Hot
« on: December 15, 2014, 01:23:51 am »
Just got a Thermomix and have used it only once. I didn't secure a piece on the cup well enough during first use and some water got into the base resulting in an error 52. I dried off the pins and waited a bit and then was able to make a delicious soup.

Hours later, I tried to make a simple lemonade and I received an error saying that the Thermomix couldn't operate in Turbo mode until the temp was below 60 degrees. Well, it was absolutely below 60 degrees! The temp. was registering at 95 degrees.

Now every time I turn my machine on, the lights are red and the temp. gauge says it's 95 degrees. Any ideas on why this may be happening or what's going on?

One thing to note - I am in the USA, but do have the appropriate converter for the machine.

Thanks so much in advance!  :)

Online judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Temperature Always Hot
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 01:49:59 am »
Sorry, I can't be of any help at all.  Can you contact the supplier.  If you were in Australia you would contact your consultant who would sort the matter out for you, take the machine away to be checked if necessary but for overseas owners, I'm sorry I don't know the procedure over there.  It may be a simple matter of waiting much longer for the pins to dry out, you don't know how much liquid may have gone in there.  I'd try again tomorrow.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.