Author Topic: TMX to the rescue  (Read 3251 times)

Offline Deniser

• View Profile
TMX to the rescue
« on: June 23, 2013, 03:07:40 am »
Yes - TMX does grind coffee beans successfully.  Neatly averted a catastrophe - my coffee machine is in for repair!!!!!
Did not really want to go to instant when my son suggested buying ground coffee and using the plunger (how quickly we forget).  Buy ground coffee ?- when I have a TMX - no way.  Then I read something from "Coffee Snob" which says you can't successfully grind beans in the TMX.  Obviously I am not a coffee snob because they taste just fine to me.
You haven't failed at anything until you stop trying.

Offline obbie

• View Profile
Re: TMX to the rescue
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 03:33:29 am »
Yes thank fully we have thermys
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 07:24:17 am »
Yes - TMX does grind coffee beans successfully.  Neatly averted a catastrophe - my coffee machine is in for repair!!!!!
Did not really want to go to instant when my son suggested buying ground coffee and using the plunger (how quickly we forget).  Buy ground coffee ?- when I have a TMX - no way.  Then I read something from "Coffee Snob" which says you can't successfully grind beans in the TMX.  Obviously I am not a coffee snob because they taste just fine to me.

Perhaps not a coffee snob but someone who does enjoy their coffee.  I wonder if they have tried using the tmx?
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline Kimmyh

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 12:22:20 pm »
I know of a cheeky person, whom works from home and claimed her tmx purchase on tax as a "coffee machine" for her business because it can grind beans and make coffee ;D

Offline dragongirly

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 07:26:11 am »
Kimmy that is a great idea!!!!
Fiona - who could be working if she wanted to get a job