Author Topic: Any Tassie Thermomix Co-ops?  (Read 7391 times)

Offline Geotto

• View Profile
Re: Any Tassie Thermomix Co-ops?
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2012, 03:08:55 am »
Hi guys,
Sorry no chats from me since December.....I really want to get this off the ground so if anyone is interested could them pm me with what they would most likely buy (and an email or contact number), i am also gathering the same from people in my friends circle and church so we should hopefully have a good number, when I get an idea of what people would buy and the quantities I will try and source the cheapest prices and let everyone know, if everyone is happy we can go ahead and order. Quirky Jo has some great tips on her blog about storing bulk items if anyone was wondering about that. ;)

Maybe we could also look at sourcing some things from source whole foods in hobart for us launy folk as some of their items are pretty good! Also I have come across a local business who roasts really good coffee! very fresh, quick (normally same day) delivery and excellent prices Standard Blend No. 5 $24/kg & Decaff $28. We are picky with our coffee and this guy is very good!

For those interested looking to purchase meat in bulk as well - pasture fed !!! have to double check the price but sure it was around $5/kg

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Thanks Emmy

Offline Geotto

• View Profile
Re: Any Tassie Thermomix Co-ops?
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2012, 04:16:14 am »
Hi Everyone,
Hope you are all happy and healthy! Came across online supplier 2brothersfoods.com (thanks to quirkyjo) who have pretty good prices, especially their nuts. Jump on and have a browse and if you see something you would purchase please shoot me an email or just reply here. Also we will be putting an order into glutenfreehealth.com.au who supply F.G Roberts brand of gluten free bread mixes etc, so if you would like to purchase some please don't hesitate to let me know.

Also I will be doing a trip down to Source foods at hobart to purchase somethings there.

Talk soon!
Emmy