Author Topic: Fragrant Vegetable Curry with Mango Chutney  (Read 4717 times)

Offline Lellyj

• View Profile
Fragrant Vegetable Curry with Mango Chutney
« on: January 14, 2011, 12:42:47 pm »
Hi all.  Made this tonight and we all found it very nice.  I particularly liked the corn cut in rounds and left on the cob.  I used carrot, corn, zucchini and caulilflower.  The cauli and zucchini broke up so next time I would add these with the corn, I think the carrot needed the extra time. Couldn't get a mango at our local supermarket--maybe the floods in Queensland?--so looking forward to trying the chutney another day.

http://recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/10959/fragrant-vegetable-curry-mango-chutney.html
Teacher and Mum in Phillip Island, Victoria

Offline JulieO

• View Profile
Re: Fragrant Vegetable Curry with Mango Chutney
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 03:40:55 am »
This recipe appeals to me, thankyou for posting Lellyj.   :)

Offline Denzelmum

• View Profile
Re: Fragrant Vegetable Curry with Mango Chutney
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 11:21:31 am »
I did the prep in TMX, then put it in the slow cooker and top it with cut vege (I used potato, carrot, zuchinni, cauliflower) and lite coconut milk.  Low for 8 hours and by the time I got home from work, lovely smell and yummy curry is ready.  Thanks for sharing.
Vegetarian family in Sydney

When you take time to prepare healthy food for family and friends, you are offering them a special gift.  Not only will they feel nourished by the nutrients in the food but also by your generosity in creating delicious treats for their enjoyment.