Author Topic: So proud of what you have done !!  (Read 4751 times)

Offline Thermomixer

• View Profile
    • Thermomixer
So proud of what you have done !!
« on: January 28, 2016, 12:14:31 pm »
Old enough to remember the days when there were less than 100 members & I was the main contributor. User 27 - that is along time ago !

Oh how I loved to see my name up there as the most "posted" person in the Forum.

So great to see that you guys really provided a way for TMX users to interact & enable discussion when TMX HQ & consultants did nothing for the average owner.

Thx Cookie, Judydawn & Cornish Cream

PS So bloody long that I almost forgot how to hyperlink ;)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 12:27:03 pm by Thermomixer »
Thermomixer in Australia

http://thermomix-er.blogspot.com/ - my blog

http://thermomixmagic.blogspot.com/ - our joint blog in Oz - please feel free to join us.

Offline Jamberie

• View Profile
Re: So proud of what you have done !!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 12:27:17 pm »
Oh wow! The famous Thermomixer! Hello! I love your recipes! Your wonderful crumpets are a winner here :)
I have a Facebook page with all things cooking, you'll find it here: https://www.facebook.com/What-Amber-Ate-1097437023601587/

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 12:39:48 pm »
Hi Jeff, how lovely of you to pop in.  They were the good old days weren't they, when I stumbled upon this forum it was the best thing since sliced bread. Yes we are still here, nowhere near as busy as those early days but it's a wonderful group and we 3 moderators call ourselves the 3 Muskateers. We even hold our own forumfests every year, this will be our 4th year - it so nice to meet and become friends with our members.  We started off in WA, then did Adelaide (we even had CC attend that one), Hobart and this year's will be in Cairns because you know who lives up there LOL.

All the best, I hope your life has headed in the direction you wanted it to go. Xx
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Master Moderator

• Thermomix Recipes
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Thermomix
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 12:47:19 pm »
Wow Jeff,

Thanks so much for popping in. Hope all is well with you and that your culinary adventures are as exciting as ever.

We definitely did start a very much needed Thermomix Community. HQ saw the light, thanks to us.

Come back more often.. Please

All the best,

MM

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2016, 03:32:35 pm »
How wonderful to hear from you Thermomixer :)
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline Cuilidh

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2016, 07:20:03 pm »
Great to see that you still pop in from time to time to keep an eye on us, Thermomixer.  You were one of my inspirations during my early days on the forum and I missed your contributions when you stopped posting.  Hope all is going well for you and perhaps we will hear more from you as time goes by.
Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2016, 01:24:05 am »
Hi Jeff. Being in the far ( no longer wild) west I'm late to see this. It's lovely to hear from you. As Judy mentioned things have slowed down a bit here but I think we are still pretty wonderful. So many of us have now met personally.
I think I was member 90 or so and you and Karen helped me so much to get the best out of my machine. I still feel the forum helps members to do that.
I still adore my machine and have a TM 5 added to the kitchen group. I manage to keep them both very busy.

Thanks for visiting, you are quite famous on here. I hope Mrs T is well and life is going happily along for you.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline trudy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2016, 08:29:30 am »
Great to hear from you Jeff.  You must tell us what wonderful things you have created since the early days!  We miss you!!

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2016, 04:17:30 am »
Hi Jeff, great to hear from you. I have had my thermie for over 6 years, and this forum has grown so much in those years.

Glad you popped in. I have made so many of your recipes.  FF is in Cairns this year, so I get to meet some more members.. :)
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline Bedlam

• Denise - Mandurah WA
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2016, 12:43:25 pm »
Hello and thanks for all your input Thermomixer, wonderful that you have popped in.
Denise