Author Topic: error 152  (Read 1834 times)

Offline MartinBackhauss

• View Profile
error 152
« on: January 09, 2016, 04:00:59 am »
Hi,
I am so frustrated...I bought my  thermo in Germany and had it shipped to California.
I also bought the right converter and then I had to travel for a month without ever using my thermomix. Now I am back and the Thermomix shuts down after blinking several times / goes back on / turns of / does that several times and then error 152 shows up for a second and it turns off completely.

My representative is not helping me at all and Vorwerk won't do anything since I had it shipped to the US... So I guess I just lost  over 1000 Euros...
Any idea what the problem could be and how to solve this problem would be really appreciated. :(

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: error 152
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 05:38:37 am »
That's a tricky one Martin especially as Vorwerk or your rep can't help you and they would know about these things.  Are they saying they don't know why you're having the problem or just refusing to help because of the circumstances of it's purchase and shipping.

We are not affiliated with Vorwerk at all, this forum is run completely independently of them but if one of our members has had the same problem, they may be able to give you some advice. It doesn't look good though and I really feel your pain.  Did you know they are now available for purchase in America?
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: error 152
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 07:18:17 am »
That sounds very unfair to me. Are you able to email Voerwork in Germany as it must still be under warranty?

Have you tried other power outlets in case that is the cause. Perhaps enquire what error 152 is without telling them why you want to know. Is there a consumer place you can speak with?
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/