Author Topic: Exciting new classes in Perth.  (Read 55859 times)

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Exciting new classes in Perth.
« Reply #90 on: May 01, 2015, 12:33:18 pm »
A nice curry class cookie,  were there many there today.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Kimmyh

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 01, 2015, 12:47:27 pm »
Look at all that food. Sooo jealous cookie. I'd love to be able to go to something like that over hear. Food, cuppa, recipes and chit chat. What more could you want?

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 01, 2015, 01:10:30 pm »
I'm not sure of the exact number Judy. 12-14 or so I think. It was a good number.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline Nikkit

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2015, 01:47:32 am »
Morning All!
Not too sure why I don't get in here more often...I miss you!!

Cookie - once again, thank you for the update and the photos. Our food did look pretty good  ;)

And "the clever ladies" bit  ;D ;D Thank you thank you!! Believe me - some days we aren't very clever - not everything works out the way we think it will!

We had a lot of fun yesterday and plan on doing it again next Saturday, so if anyone wants to come to a curry class, we are on again!
Hope this is allowed...
We are doing a promo - BAFGAD - bring a friend, get a discount. So if anyone has a friend who has not been to one of our classes before then you both get a discount.

Have a fantabulous weekend all, and thanks Cookie, Troupie and Katj for supporting us - always good to see you  :-*

Offline troupie

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2015, 06:19:31 am »
I certainly had a good time; you girls run such a great class and I am sure others agree that it makes a great day out with cooking, talking and eating (did I mention talking). The food was amazing and when Nikki put in 14 green chillies I nearly had a collapse but the final product was delicious to eat and didn't burn at all.

I had made some lime pickles during the week, half on the stove and half in thermie but after this class it will all be done in thermie. Thanks Nikki and Nerissa. If anyone has a day off work (WA of course) come along and enjoy the cooking and fellowship (and a great meal at the end).

Offline Nikkit

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2015, 03:46:06 am »
Thanks Troupie.
 :)
I had personally tested the chillis before I put them in - don't worry!  :o They are out of my garden and a bit hit and miss in the heat department :-))

And yes - we did have a lot to talk about this time! I do hope everyone went home thinking about "dead food, live food".
We thoroughly enjoy cooking for people and chatting, (and chatting)  and showing some how to get more out of our thermy's. Nerissa and I do have fun and bounce off each other pretty well and we hope that it comes through when we are up front!

Thanks for coming Troupie - always good to see you  and thank you for the lovely post ;D

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2015, 09:26:55 am »
We have been out to sunny Bullsbrook and eaten lovely food again. Katj and myself ( sadly troupie couldn't make it this time) went to a Winter Warmers session by Nikki and Nerissa. The food was beautiful. We had Chocolate Red Wine cake with Pears poached in red wine Syrup with tea or coffee on arrival.
To follow we watched the food being prepared and then ate:
Red Thai Curry Sweet Potato and Lentil Soup with Alyce Alexandra's Cheat's Sourdough.
Chicken and Veg Belly Warming Casserole with Herb Parmesan Sour Cream Dumplings.
Chickpea and Chorizo Stew.
Cream Garlic Mash.
Dessert, oh wow, Choc-Mint Self Saucong Steamed Pudding. This was out of this world.

As you can imagine we were both very full. I rested for the afternoon, Katj was going to an exercise class. That is dedicated.  ;D
Nikki, Nerissa and Nikki's Mum spoiled us rotten again. It is about 50km from my place, but is such a pleasant drive in the country, and the surroundings are fantastic. You can even see Spotty Horse.

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2015, 10:20:53 am »
Another great day out Jean, hopefully the class was well attended.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2015, 07:48:51 pm »
What a lovely day you had Cookie and Katj.I'm green with envy.Nikki and Nerissa's classes sound truly wonderful. :)
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline troupie

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2015, 05:54:39 am »
I am envious too CC at not being able to make it. The food sounds fantastic and the cake, well what can I say, if it is like the last one they made it will be devine. Looking forward to hearing what the next classes are.

It also takes me an hour to get there Cookie but like you, I just enjoy the drive and then relax for a few hours and enjoy.

Offline Nikkit

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 12, 2015, 04:19:30 am »
Time goes by a bit quick here with one thing or another! I need to visit in here a bit more!!

Thank you again Cookie and Katj for coming up. Always so good to see you both :) We did have fun, and glad that you enjoyed the day again.

We will do a repeat next Saturday. My family and Nerissa's were devastated there was no left over pudding! It is pretty good!

Offline KristySpiegl

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 19, 2015, 05:19:18 pm »
I have got to figure out childcare and how to get to Bullsbrook,  I am dying to come to one of these classes.

Offline troupie

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 20, 2015, 12:47:49 pm »
Where do you live Kristy; North or South of river.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 21, 2015, 09:12:57 am »
Kristy I am happy to take people from my place up there. You can leave your vehicle at my place and we go together. Katj does that. There won't be any classes during the school holidays though.

Offline KristySpiegl

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 24, 2015, 10:09:02 am »
Deep south Troupie, haha. I'm in the Kwinana area. Cookie that would be awesome, I'll have to see what I can figure out for the midget.