Author Topic: Newbie from South Wales  (Read 7223 times)

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie from South Wales
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2013, 09:58:48 am »
It's so handy having that second bowl WR, many of us on here have 2 and we all love having them. Yes your delivery is very quick, it takes much longer here in Australia for delivery.  We have all those types of food you mention on here so have a browse through the soup section, vegetarian has some nice vegie dishes as well and Chookie has posted some nice apple recipes.  Being diabetic though throws me as I don't quite know your rules and dietary needs.  There may be some suitable recipes in our special diet section.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2013, 02:14:32 pm »
I have a second bowl WR and love it ;D
I think most members here were new to forums when they joined,including me,so if you have any questions just ask and someone will reply.
I'm afraid I know very little about managing a Diabetes Diet but as Judy says here are lovely recipes here that you might be able to eat.
Have fun on Tuesday when you're TM arrives.It will be interesting to know what you cooked first ;) :D
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline achookwoman

• View Profile
    • Chook woman
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2013, 07:53:50 pm »
Hi again WR. Second bowl great to have.  While something is cooking in first bowl,  you can prepare stuff in second bowl and then just pop it on and off you go with the second item.
Once you get used to the machine you will be able to convert your favorite diabetic recipes to the TMX.  If you have trouble getting started,  we can help.
With the cold weather heading your way,  you will love making soups in the TMX.  There are some fantastic recipes here. 

Offline Jamberie

• View Profile
Re: Re: Newbie from South Wales
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2013, 09:19:38 pm »
Hi WR :)
You are of to a great start with two bowls and joining this forum :)
I have a Facebook page with all things cooking, you'll find it here: https://www.facebook.com/What-Amber-Ate-1097437023601587/

Offline Welsh Rarebit

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2013, 06:33:07 am »
Thanks everyone. ;)