Author Topic: Tips On Dairy Free Recipies  (Read 7771 times)

Offline alessi85

• View Profile
Tips On Dairy Free Recipies
« on: November 22, 2013, 02:08:16 am »
Any posts of link to dairy free recipes would be very much appreciated.  :)

Offline Cuilidh

• View Profile
Re: Tips On Dairy Free Recipies
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 02:56:05 am »
My DH became dairy free a couple of years ago and, seeing as I am a vegetarian, I find it easier to simply use vegan recipes (he gets his meat 'hit' when we go out for a meal!).  I have accumulated quite a few really good recipes now but haven't got a chance to dig them out for you just at the moment.  Will try to look into some for you over the weekend.  If you PM me your email address I can send some attachments through to you.

I have also found the recipe books from Revive Cafe in Auckland (NZ) to be a brilliant resource - not all dairy free, but many are and, without fail, all the ones I have tried have been successful and tasty.

Other than that, Quirky Jo's blog is also good, she has many dairy free recipes as well as a list of dairy substitutes, so have a fossick around on her blog and, as always, one blog / site leads to another, and another, etc.

Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.

Offline alessi85

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 03:06:43 am »
Thanks For The Info, I Will PM U Shortly :)

Offline astarra

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 11:25:36 am »
I have a DF daughter, her main 'treat' food is Amanda's fudge brownie from here, we just all eat DF alot of the time simply because it is easier than cooking separate meals, but in baking I often do do different batches. What sort of things were you wanting recipes for? (Mains, desserts, everything??) :)
:D

Offline kmw

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 12:05:45 pm »
Looks like we are heading down the dairy free path as well for my DH and possibly wheat free for awhile.  So trying to get my head around what this means and how we cook.  Quirky Jo website is already a much visited website.