Author Topic: TM31 conversion to TM21  (Read 3594 times)

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
TM31 conversion to TM21
« on: July 05, 2012, 04:00:26 am »
Yes, the other way around!

I've printed off the Converting to TM31 and can reverse it, but I'm wanting some rules or even good recipes that I can use to help my niece with her TM21.

Anyone with a ThermoChef may be able to help, as I believe the TC was modelled on the TM21.

TIA!
A great cook is one who can rustle up a fabulous family meal with some freezer burnt chops, wilted carrots, sprouting potatoes and cabbage that's gone brown on the cut edges.
The Bush Gourmand

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
Re: TM31 conversion to TM21
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 08:40:28 am »
Anyone???
A great cook is one who can rustle up a fabulous family meal with some freezer burnt chops, wilted carrots, sprouting potatoes and cabbage that's gone brown on the cut edges.
The Bush Gourmand

Offline EmeraldSue

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 10:30:35 am »
I'm sure I've got it somewhere - I'll look and get back to you!
"A messy kitchen is a happy kitchen and this kitchen is delirious." Anonymous

Offline EmeraldSue

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 10:56:04 am »
I've got a handwritten conversion, but it's the same as Thermomixers sticky thread TM21 to TM31.
I generally drop the speed by one level, and attach my butterfly if a recipe asks for a reverse speed. Most recipes are fairly forgiving, and the more you use the machine, the more comfortable you get with adapting recipes. I tend to trust my instincts rather than blindly following the recipe, but it took me a while to realise that.
"A messy kitchen is a happy kitchen and this kitchen is delirious." Anonymous

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 04:50:20 pm »
Thanks EmeraldSue.  I guess it's just a master of encouraging her to try things.
The Bush Gourmand