Author Topic: My TMX won't play with me anymore  (Read 20552 times)

Offline earth mumma

• View Profile
Re: My TMX won't play with me anymore
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2010, 01:43:27 am »
Hi JD.  Very good news  :D :D My thermie is out of action again.  I am having on going issues with my blades.  They were replaced 4 mths ago and now the new ones are broken : :'( :'(.  I only have 2 weeks left of my warranty so I am really hoping that this will be the last time.  It has made me a bit nervous I must admit, but I love my Thermie and use it so much that I don't know what to do with out it and don't know how I can manage wholefood cooking without it helpng me.   :( :( This morning I was at a loss first up as breakfast is always made in my Thermie - rice milk, polenta, porriage or a breaky shake.  My oven went off to the repair shop last week too, so I am in a real spot.  (The oven is only 3yrs old, but out of warranty).  I think I've forgotten how to cook without the help of my Thermy and oven  :P :P

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2010, 02:09:36 am »
That's not good earth mumma, let's hope they can work out why the blades are breaking this time - lucky you are within the warranty period (albeit it only just).  Then to have the oven let you down too, it must be really hard at mealtimes.  I coped really well without mine for almost 3 weeks but it is so nice to have him back. I can see you need him a lot more than I do though with your type of cooking so good luck with the outcome this time.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline achookwoman

• View Profile
    • Chook woman
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2010, 03:46:16 am »
Earth mumma,  this is not good.  NO oven and no Thermi.  Hope they can work out why you are having problems with the blades.

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2010, 04:23:06 am »
earth mumma, i have just replied to another post about extended warranty so I hope this is of some benefit to you  :) it is reasonable to expect an oven to last more than 3 years so you need to stick up for your rights.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 04:27:43 am by CreamPuff63 »
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline earth mumma

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2010, 07:10:13 am »
Thanks for that everyone.  Had a chat this morning with HO.  The blades are not covered by the warranty (even though they did replace the last ones) and I am trying to find out what to do now via my consultant.  They seem to feel that I must be doing something wrong  :( :( for them to break again and that this is actually a very rare problem.  Since I got the new ones I have been VERY careful about how I use them and have been sticking to the guidleines like glue.  ??? ??? So I don't know what's going on.  I'll let you know.