Author Topic: spatula / brush kits for thermomix  (Read 30555 times)

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
Re: spatula / brush kits for thermomix
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2012, 02:34:37 am »
Gretchen, yes ozzie  post  needs competition.

Robyn

Dreamer!

Gert
Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2012, 03:49:39 pm »
Gretchen, yes ozzie  post  needs competition.

Robyn

Dreamer!

Gert
Oh, thanks for that Gretchen, now I'm singing in my head - "Dreamer, she's nothing but a dreamer..."

Oh well, at least it's got rid of the previous song that's been going 'round and 'round in my head... "Para para paradise.."

Loving my Super Spatulas! I've got the link on my blog and have had a few commissions from Helene. She's very generous.
I was also amazed at how quickly they arrived, especially since I'm in the bush.

I've ordered a heap of them to sell to my customers. Looking forward to their imminent arrival!
A great cook is one who can rustle up a fabulous family meal with some freezer burnt chops, wilted carrots, sprouting potatoes and cabbage that's gone brown on the cut edges.
The Bush Gourmand

Offline ThermomixBlogger

• Thermomix blogging fan from Canada.
    • View Profile
    • SuperKitchenMachine is an unofficial fan blog for fun cooking with Thermomix!
« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2012, 07:04:17 pm »
Thanks everyone  :-*, and especially Megan  ;) :-*  Remember too, that there is a draw for "The Best of Our Recipe Communities" taking place on May 15th from those who have left a review in the spatula shop... And remember too, that where I live May 15th is still two days away. So that means Ozzie friends have until May 16th to enter the draw. ;)

I have to say I am having a lot of fun with the spatula shop, and NEVER expected the response these kits have received. I am so enjoying 'meeting' new TMX friends and demonstrators from around the world,  but it leaves no time for blogging as in the 'good ol' days'. Sending emails to customers in Europe means I'm practicing my German and French language skills, as I learn to write Spanish too. :o What fun it is to be corresponding across the oceans with others when the only real word we have in common is "Thermomix".  ;D

One of the things that I realized about Thermomix way back when I started using it, is that it leads us into places we never dreamed we'd go. For some of us, it's led us down new culinary paths as we made our own butter, flour, Hollandaise, and iced treats. For others, it's meant new dietary and lifestyle improvements such as healthy smoothies, soups, raw foods, substituting healthier ingredients etc. For me, it led to blogging and now an online shop. For many, it's led to increased confidence, becoming a consultant, and a secondary income for the family. For all of us though, it's led us into having much more fun in the kitchen -- often it means kids and partners are more engaged with planning and preparing meals. I know I have said it before (waaaay back in 2009), but I stick to my guns -- the reason most of us are here on the forum and the reason we are at home hugging our Thermomix machines is because of -> the fun factor.

All the virtual fun is what keeps me going here in a land where Thermomix is still unknown. There is no one nearby to chat with who uses Thermomix but I have so many who email daily from around the world, and that is the kind of fun that money can't buy. I only wish I could attend the retreat. :'( When I get feeling morose about it all, I have to lift my chin and remind myself that I'm not the only one who can't make it to WA. And when August rolls around, I'm sure those of us who can't be there will find a way to share a small slice of the retreat fun in some virtual way. Until then, I'm back to packing spatula orders  ;)

Cheers,
H.
ThermomixBlogger Helene

News, recipes and videos for Thermomix fans
around the world and at home.
Click: http://www.superkitchenmachine.com

Also Kitchen Kits for people who love Thermomix!
http://SuperKitchenKits.com

Offline gertbysea

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2012, 10:04:09 pm »
IT is so nice for you to take time out H to have a chat with us. Don't you worry a bit, we will all, be taking our iPads, iPhones and cameras to take some photos and VDO's to post for you and others. Not to make you sad about missing it but to make sure everyone gets to join in for a virtual retreat. The wineries will be lean on green, being winter but you might see some reds in glass. A great colour is red.

Gert

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline gertbysea

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2012, 10:10:22 pm »
Gretchen, yes ozzie  post  needs competition.

Robyn

Dreamer!

Gert

Oh, thanks for that Gretchen, now I'm singing in my head - "Dreamer, she's nothing but a dreamer..."

Oh well, at least it's got rid of the previous song that's been going 'round and 'round in my head... "Para para paradise.."

Loving my Super Spatulas! I've got the link on my blog and have had a few commissions from Helene. She's very generous.
I was also amazed at how quickly they arrived, especially since I'm in the bush.

I've ordered a heap of them to sell to my customers. Looking forward to their imminent arrival!

How about  Dream Lover?   I guess you would be too young for that song!

You might want to bring a spatula or two to the retreat . There may be someone wanting one and  hasn't been able to order from .

Looking forward to meeting you there.

Gert.

Offline alisonjones

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2018, 07:14:38 am »
This looks great, will have to order a kit!

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 06, 2018, 12:12:52 pm »
Helene’s products are fantastic.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/