Author Topic: Alyce Alexandra's New Book??  (Read 10849 times)

Offline alyce alexandra

• View Profile
    • alyce alexandra cookbooks
Re: Alyce Alexandra's New Book??
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2013, 11:29:45 am »
Hi alyce, apologies. I actually meant the iBook version. It's actually not available in the iBook Indonesian store.

Thanks for letting me know! It definitely should be. I will talk to my tech people and get back to you on this one next week.

Cheers!

Offline Ekusumo

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2013, 12:25:29 pm »
Thanks! Looking forward to it!

Offline timfulford

• View Profile
    • ATamorecreations
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2013, 12:32:33 pm »
Hi Alyce, any chance it will be available outside of Australia store? I'm in Indonesia. Thanks!

Thanks so much for the interest from Indonesia! We do hope one day to be distributing hard copies of our books over there, but for the moment the cost is shipping is prohibitively expensive I apologize :(

Regarding the iBook format, I actually prefer this format over the format of QFITT iBook because it does look exactly like the hard copy (which was the intention!). Obviously though there are many different opinions on this and we will certainly take all on board when producing our next book :)

So glad to hear people are enjoying the recipes! Cheers, alyce

Just out of interest, why the pop corn? I cite this as the only thing you cant cook in the TM when asked!
Cook with all your heart and then friends and family will not be far away

Offline Ekusumo

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2013, 03:44:30 pm »
Hi Alyce, just a note, your other previous books are not available in iBook store outside of Australia. Would definitely purchase them if they're available!

Offline Wonder

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2013, 10:09:59 pm »
I have the hard book version of QFITT so can't compare, but when compared to other ibooks which replicate actual books for some reason the pages are more difficult to turn and it only takes up a smaller % of the page which means the  print is impossible to read without zooming.  Maybe the set up doesn't work for the iPad Mini. I've got some photos I'm trying to post via Tapatalk  to compare to what others are seeing.

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2013, 02:31:33 am »
Wonder I have both sizes, and the mini is def a lot harder to read. The bigger iPad is fine, but the QFITT ebook is comparitvely better than this one in the respect that its one page on the screen and easier to turn a page.
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand