Author Topic: Varoma Demo tonight  (Read 4817 times)

Offline Chrissy

• View Profile
Varoma Demo tonight
« on: February 23, 2011, 11:41:57 pm »
I was wondering if anyone else has attended/hosted a Varoma demo. I'm having mine tonight, and am a bit concerned, I just got my ingredients list of things I need to buy for tonight and it doesn't seem like a Varoma demo.

Fruity Dream, Pizza, Dip, Soup, Chicken, Pumpkin and Couscous Salad, and Steamed Puddings. What do you think? Is this a varoma demo menu, or a basic demo menu?

I attended a basic cooking class on Tuesday and on the menu was: sorbet, dip, bread, scrolls, steamed pudding, salad, vegie pasta thingy and a juice. Both these menu's are very similar.

So I was wondering whats on the menu for most Varoma demo's?

Offline KarenH

• View Profile
Re: Varoma Demo tonight
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 12:21:30 am »
I have had the varoma demo, and that is exactly the same menu as I had.  Although the varoma is not used for every single dish (ie fruity dream) it is most definitely a varoma-focussed demo.  Enjoy it!
Karen in Adelaide

Offline Nay-nay

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 12:56:01 am »
Yep - that's the varoma demo. The chicken, pumpkin and couscous gets cooked in varoma and the pudding does too. Make sure your consultant remembers to leave your recipe cards. ;)

Offline joynatalie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 05:24:51 am »
I have my varomA demo tomorrow night is it always the same and are there no vege options!

Offline Nay-nay

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 11:00:08 am »
Basically the same but if you have a request talk to your consultant I'm sure she will happily swap chicken for other veges to put through the salad.  ;)

Offline quirkycooking

• View Profile
    • Quirky Cooking
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 11:34:19 am »
The Varoma demo recipes are delicious!! You can just leave the chicken out, JN - it's lovely without it too. Or you could add some tofu or tempeh?  I think you'll love it.  :)
Quirky Cooking: http://quirkycooking.blogspot.com/
Thermomix Consultant, Atherton Tablelands, FNQ, Australia.

Offline Lovemythermo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2011, 02:30:26 am »
Chrissy I also had an unhelpful consultant who as it turns out was only in it for the money. You've done the right thing by jumping on this forum. I don't know what I would do without all the helpful members and I strongly suspect my TMX would be gathering dust if it wasnt for the wonderful recipes members post here.