Author Topic: Having a demo  (Read 5634 times)

Offline terstoo

• View Profile
    • gluten free goodies
Having a demo
« on: September 14, 2009, 01:22:58 am »
Hi all,

I'm finally getting to have a demo. My neice joined as a demonstrator and she is coming by on Saturday to do a demo for me. YAY. I've seen a few things made in it before, just creamed rice and chocolate custard. But Saturday I get a full demo!!! Can't wait!!! I'm making hubby stay home and watch, and I've asked 2 friends and told them to bring their hubby's too!!! Will let you know how it all goes!!

have a great week all.

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Having a demo
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 01:42:01 am »
Enjoy your demo terstoo - there is much, much more to the TMX than custards so your friends are in for a bit of an eye-opener on Saturday if they have never heard of the TMX.  Have fun and be prepared to fall in love with it ;) ;) ;)
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline faffa_70

• My favourite things TMX ... roses & purple :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 08:59:32 am »
Yes definitely make room in your heart and your kitchen lol. You are about to embark on a wonderful journey  ;) :D
Kathryn - Perth WA :)
Mum of 5 hungry mouths :D
Noni to 3 more hungry mouths!

Offline brazen20au

• View Profile
    • brazen's culinary adventures
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 09:11:55 am »
have fun!!!
Karen in Canberra :)
Mum to 3 including one with Coeliac Disease and 2 with autism, aiming for a paleo / AIP diet
My Cooking Blog
Thermomix Magic Group Blog

Offline Thermomixer

• View Profile
    • Thermomixer
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 07:37:55 pm »
Hope it all goes well - have fun
Thermomixer in Australia

http://thermomix-er.blogspot.com/ - my blog

http://thermomixmagic.blogspot.com/ - our joint blog in Oz - please feel free to join us.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 09:31:06 am »
Terstoo, how did it all go? I hope you tasted lots of delicious things.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline terstoo

• View Profile
    • gluten free goodies
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2009, 12:51:38 am »
Hi All,
The demo was great!!! Berry sorbet, bread rolls (which I could eat because I'm gluten intolerant, but they smelt fantastic!!!), Hommos dip, coleslaw, Pumpkin and spinach risotto, (the smell of mushrooms make me want to puke, so my niece mad this one instead!!!) and lemon custard!!!! mmmmmmmmm! My niece got one of the guests to make the custard and he was absolutely thrilled. I asked my friend to come after I told her about it and said she should bring her DH because they were expensive. He was a bit apprehensive coming, but I made my DH stay and watch too, so he wasn't the only male. My friend has since told me I've created a monster because all he talks about is the TMX and figuring out their finances so they can buy one themselves!!! Hahahaha. My DH asked me why we need one when we have all those other "contraptions" already? I told him that we would only need the one "contraption" if we bought one and I could get rid of the others and have lots more room in the cupboards. So we are waiting for our tax cheque to come back to see how much more we need to put with it to be able to buy a TMX!!!! Having the DH's at the demo is the best idea!!!
Hey Karen, one other guest has a daughter in Canberra and she thought she might like a demo, so I told her that I chat with this great lady on this site who lives in Canberra who I'm sure would be happy to go and do a demo for her daughter!!! I'll let you know if she really wants it to happen!!!
I also have a few more friends that after hearing from my friend's DH asked if I was having another demo so they could come and see this "fantastic" machine in action!!! So now trying to plan for another demo!!! YUM get to eat that great food again!!! LOL!!!
Have a great day everyone!!! Wish my tax cheque would hurry up and get here!!!!! :D

Offline Thermomixer

• View Profile
    • Thermomixer
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2009, 12:56:55 am »
Oh boy - now I believe you are addicted !!!  Good luck  ;D ;D ;D
Thermomixer in Australia

http://thermomix-er.blogspot.com/ - my blog

http://thermomixmagic.blogspot.com/ - our joint blog in Oz - please feel free to join us.

Offline terstoo

• View Profile
    • gluten free goodies
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2009, 01:09:16 am »
Yes Themomixer I too think I am addicted. Easy to become so!!! The TMX is easy to use, makes great food and fast as well!!! Who couldn't become addicted?????? LOL :D I just want one NOW so I can start making the easy yummy food!!!!! :-\

Offline brazen20au

• View Profile
    • brazen's culinary adventures
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2009, 02:07:50 am »
oh cool, thank you!

glad you had such a great time!

just saw your bloglink so off to check it out ;)
Karen in Canberra :)
Mum to 3 including one with Coeliac Disease and 2 with autism, aiming for a paleo / AIP diet
My Cooking Blog
Thermomix Magic Group Blog

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2009, 07:40:15 am »
Hurry up Mr Taxman.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline Shayla

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2009, 06:59:25 pm »
I would love the recipe for pumpkin and spinach risotto as I also don't like the mushroom one!
Shayla in Cape Town