Author Topic: Baked Zucchini, Minced Meat and Tomato Sauce (with photo)  (Read 3240 times)

Offline farfallina

• View Profile
    • Thermomix Tarif Defterim
Baked Zucchini, Minced Meat and Tomato Sauce (with photo)
« on: June 08, 2011, 09:53:38 am »

I am recently on diet ;)
Holidays, guests, birthdays one after another resulted for me as 3kg more on the scale :'(
So I try to cook lighter things with less calories and lower glysemic load
I stopped making bread since a while!!  :(
Making bread with TM is so easy and tastes so damn good :o (sorry for the language  :-[) it is impossible to resist when there is fresh bread at home

According to my calculations this dish has 313 kcal per serving. This is an estimated number of course
It also tastes great for my palate!
I hope you enjoy it as well...

Name of Recipe: Baked Zucchini, Minced Meat and Tomato Sauce

Number of People: 4

Ingredients:
10g parsley leaves
1.5 kg zucchini
4 cloves of garlic
150g onion
400g minced meat (low fat / non fat)
650g tomatoes, roughly chopped
1 tbsp vinegar
2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
Salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes

Preparation:
    Wash and wipe zucchini. Chop them into small pieces. Mix them with 2 tbsps oil, salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes. Transfer them into baking paper covered oven tray

Place tray in COLD oven and bake for 1 hour at 150°C. (After 30 minutes passed, mix with a spoon and then continue to cook)

Chop parsley for 5 seconds on Speed 7 and set aside

Chop onions and 2 cloves of garlic for 3 seconds on Speed 6. Scrape down the sides of TM Bowl with spatula. Repeat. Transfer them into a non-stick pan together with ground meat. Season with salt and pepper. Cook them until browned. Stir occasionally.

Start Themomix on Speed 6. Add the remaining 2 cloves of garlic through the hole of TM Lid and chop.
    Add tomatoes, chop for 5 seconds on Speed 5
    Add vinegar, salt and black pepper. Cook for 15 minutes at 100°C on Speed 1

Transfer baked zucchini in serving plates. Place minced meat and tomato sauce on the top. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve

Photos: http://thermomixtarifdefterim.blogspot.com/2011/06/baked-zucchini-minced-meat-and-tomato.html