Author Topic: Placed my order today! Delivery in about 10 days!!!!!  (Read 5877 times)

Offline gendi

• View Profile
Re: Placed my order today! Delivery in about 10 days!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2012, 09:49:38 pm »
Thanks everyone.  And yes, Auckland's weather is quite stormy at moment.  I am slightly more north of North Shore of Auckland and there have been a few tornados there over the years.  Yesterday's was West Auckland (maybe 30-40kms) from where we are - Auckland's not 'that' big.  3 people dead when a concrete wall at a new school build site collapsed on their truck.  :(  Massive damage to houses in 1 particular part of a new subdivision as the tornado weaved through it - and smaller damages in more outlying areas from the main path.  Plus regular wind and flood damage from the flash floods from the heavy rain in short time frame.  All happened really quickly - as tornados are prone to do. 

Things like that give you pause to think.  Hope everyone is enjoying their day and living with purpose and gratitude - I guess. 

And thanks for the warm welcome and I am busy looking up recipes and making plans!

:)
Gendi from Auckland, New Zealand

Offline dhitri

• View Profile
    • Thermie Love
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2012, 11:29:36 pm »
Congratulations Gendy!

Offline dhitri

• View Profile
    • Thermie Love
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2012, 11:31:23 pm »
Oops pressed the send button too soon. Congratulations gendi, now exactly how you feel being a new owner myself. I have been cooking up a storm (forgive the pun) since I got Thermie.

mcmich

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2012, 09:37:51 pm »
Welcome to the forum Gendi. Hope your TMX arrives soon.  :)