Author Topic: What have you been doing today?  (Read 6126985 times)

Offline obbie

• View Profile
Re: What have you been doing today?
« Reply #2205 on: August 31, 2012, 03:23:57 am »
Gees dash, you are a sweettie.

Your wife will be impressed.  Have a good weekend. :)
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline Amy :-)

• View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: August 31, 2012, 06:52:37 am »
Thats really nice Den :)

I have been to my PT session (where I made another record score ;D) and went shopping for an "I love you" present for my mum :D
A very satisfying day so far :)

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: August 31, 2012, 07:56:54 am »
DW is coming home from school camp tomorrow so I changed the sheets and put out fresh towels. Last night I replaced the wilting flowers with fresh ones and caught up on the ironing. 

Looking forward to her return tomorrow.

Every woman's dream DD, someone who does housework and  remembers the flowers. 
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline mab19

• View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: August 31, 2012, 08:14:37 am »
That's very thoughtful of you DD.  :)

I have spent the day vacuuming walls, skirting boards etc.  We have asked the painters to come back and do the rest of the painting.  I am really pooped now.
The  man who said it can't be done should not interupt the woman doing it.

mcmich

« Reply #2209 on: August 31, 2012, 08:38:30 am »
My first day back at work. I was really anxious yesterday thinking about it. Woke up at 0400hrs.
Got up and cleaned the main bathroom.
A great day, so good to see my work mates again. They enjoyed a batch of Cookies limoncello melting moments.

Offline Delightful Den

• View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: August 31, 2012, 09:15:49 am »
Were the limoncello melting moments hard to make Michelle? I looked at that recipe yesterday but was afriad I would eat them all.

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: September 01, 2012, 06:00:22 am »
shopping for pressies, cooking, catching up with Mum & Dad, and my Sister and Niece.

Great day here.
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

[/url

Offline mab19

• View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: September 01, 2012, 07:54:01 am »
Went to netball this morning to watch GD play in the semi finals.   They won by 1 goal so they will be in the finals next week.

Then spent this afternoon finishing off washing the skirting boards and window frames ready for the painters on Monday.  I am even more pooped now than I was yesterday.
The  man who said it can't be done should not interupt the woman doing it.

Offline Wonder

• View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: September 01, 2012, 08:35:07 am »
Went fr a 16km walk while DS was sitting testing fr his new high school then headed to the shops for fathers day shopping, totally exhausted and very sore feet so Avignon a champers and rest before taking te dogs for a walk.

mcmich

« Reply #2214 on: September 01, 2012, 09:37:55 am »
Were the limoncello melting moments hard to make Michelle? I looked at that recipe yesterday but was afriad I would eat them all.
You'll eat them all DD. Lovely - lighter than I thought they would be.

Offline Delightful Den

• View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: September 01, 2012, 02:55:10 pm »
Went fr a 16km walk while DS was sitting testing fr his new high school then headed to the shops for fathers day shopping, totally exhausted and very sore feet so Avignon a champers and rest before taking te dogs for a walk.

That's a pretty good walk Wonder. I can imagine how sore your feet were.

I went for a 24k run this morning, 8k from DD's house to Kings park 8k around kings park and then back to DD's place. It was great running through Kings Park but the last 8k to get home was tough. Calf muscles still sore and tight and quads feeling quite tender, feet feeling ok.

Picked up DW from airport it is good to have her home. Unfortunately her luggage didn't make it with her. Qantas shipped her luggage and all of the students luggage to the pub in the town when it should up. We live in the next town over so an 80km round trio tonight to pick up her suit case.

Offline Greyhoundmum

• View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: September 01, 2012, 03:08:56 pm »
Enjoying how the house is staying so clean while the family are away in UK but quite jealous as they are having such a ball. No DH here to celebrate Fathers Day and it is my birthday Monday. Going to see The Sapphires movie tomorrow.

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: September 01, 2012, 09:38:47 pm »
Enjoying how the house is staying so clean while the family are away in UK but quite jealous as they are having such a ball. No DH here to celebrate Fathers Day and it is my birthday Monday. Going to see The Sapphires movie tomorrow.

I saw it on the plane going over to Perth. That and Mabo. both were interesting.
Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline Amy :-)

• View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: September 02, 2012, 12:05:54 am »
Picked up DW from airport it is good to have her home. Unfortunately her luggage didn't make it with her. Qantas shipped her luggage and all of the students luggage to the pub in the town when it should up. We live in the next town over so an 80km round trio tonight to pick up her suit case.

Thats pretty rude!!! Why aren't Qantas paying to have to luggage returned to you? >:(

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: September 02, 2012, 04:00:11 am »
cooking today ;D

[/url