Author Topic: those apparently were not ice cubes getting crushed!  (Read 16564 times)

Offline Cuilidh

• View Profile
Re: those apparently were not ice cubes getting crushed!
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2011, 09:50:22 pm »
Ilana, I think you may be our first Israeli on the forum - there is a poll somewhere that shows where we are all from - I am sure someone will shortly post the link here for you to follow if  you wish.

It's always heart stopping when something goes wrong with your TMX.  I have been lucky so far, nothing major has happened to mine yet - but I know if anythying goes wrong with my TMX I'll be on here like a shot, totally heartbroken and stressed and I know everyone will give help and support.
Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.

Offline johnro

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2011, 10:20:23 pm »
Hi Ilana and wlecome to the forum.  I am a bit behind on my welcomes and have just read the 3 pages of posts relating to your TMX introduction with many posts bringing a chuckle but I can understand how you must have felt.  I know how much noise a teasp creates when it drops into the sink garbage disposal but have always ended up with a bent teasp - shows the power of the mighty TMX blades and machine. 
Frozzie definitley summed it up in her description of this forum in saying it is a wonderful place to be AND i need to get ready for work now!!!!!!
Looking forward to hearing of your successes or other activities  ;D  ;D with thermie. -  Cheers  :)  :)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 10:26:27 pm by johnro »
Robyn from Rockhampton, Qld  :)

I used to have a handle on life, then it broke.

Offline Ilana

• View Profile
    • Ganache Chocolate
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2011, 10:37:25 pm »
thank you all sooooo much! It feels like an American movie to say "I feel at home here", but I do! I can't wait to be good enough to give someone else words of encouragement and advice! I got my TMX in a funny way. MY husband was on his way on business and at the duty free decided to buy me a laptop for my bday. After bargaining a bit and choosing the right color for me, he decided (at the cash register) to call me and let me know-he got worried, I guess. Of course, I said,"What?! SO much money on a computer? I want a Thermomix!"  He is still scratching his head, but soon enough he will pat his tummy!
mom to 10 kids! (okay... one is a son in law, one is a dog, 4 are cats)

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2011, 12:05:35 am »
Here's the poll Ilana but unfortunately there is no Israel on the list so you will have to vote under 'others'.  Pity you can't clarify what country it is under others.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline jkmt

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2011, 01:44:33 pm »
MY husband was on his way on business and at the duty free decided to buy me a laptop for my bday. After bargaining a bit and choosing the right color for me, he decided (at the cash register) to call me and let me know-he got worried, I guess. Of course, I said,"What?! SO much money on a computer? I want a Thermomix!"  He is still scratching his head, but soon enough he will pat his tummy!

That is so funny! He will soon realise what a wise decision it was to call you!
Jenny, Central Coast NSW

I'd rather cook than clean!

Offline Ilana

• View Profile
    • Ganache Chocolate
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2011, 11:01:59 pm »
I did the polls!                      8)
mom to 10 kids! (okay... one is a son in law, one is a dog, 4 are cats)

Offline nazar

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2011, 08:54:55 am »
so sorry to hear what happen l am shore it will all work out
so did dh  end up buying you 2 presents for your birrthday  the laptop and the thermie

South West WA AUSTRALIA