Author Topic: Thermomix Café - a business idea  (Read 2615 times)

Offline arafalov

• View Profile
Thermomix Café - a business idea
« on: November 18, 2015, 01:44:30 pm »
I have ideas stirring  ^^ in my head all the time. But this one is specifically about Thermomix-based business: http://blog.outerthoughts.com/2015/11/thermomix-cafe-a-business-idea/ So I am throwing it out here to see if people like the concept or see some obvious holes in it. Or even additional opportunities.

This is not my next business  :) . On the other hand, if somebody (preferably in Sydney) falls in love with it, let me know. I can help to brainstorm it in more details.

Offline Cuilidh

• View Profile
Re: Thermomix Café - a business idea
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 07:17:34 pm »
That is an interesting and, I think, almost inevitable concept for someone to follow up with.  I will be interested to hear if anything develops from this and would wish anyone taking up the idea the best of luck.
Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.

Offline jo_nz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 08:57:03 pm »
Interesting idea indeed. I personally not a huge fan of buying things through a party plan type of system, so would have appealed to me to have a casual drop in option like this rather than organising a demo.

I wonder what the noise of multiple machines going would be like?
Jo

When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.

Offline Aussie Brenda

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 11:18:25 pm »
Are you thinking along the lines of a cooking demonstration going on all the time and then selling the products made?

Offline arafalov

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2015, 11:23:56 pm »
Are you thinking along the lines of a cooking demonstration going on all the time and then selling the products made?

The cooking demonstration would basically be a side-product of running a café the way I imagine it. A full disclosure of what is being prepared instead of the usual opaque "end-product" you get when you buy prepared food.