Author Topic: Cyndi's 21 day weight loss diet  (Read 76322 times)

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Cyndi's 21 day weight loss diet
« Reply #120 on: October 25, 2011, 01:06:15 am »
Tasty I haven't made it but can answer some of your questions.

Tamari is Japanese soy sauce - Tamari is a japanese soy sauce made from the liquid which drains from miso[fermented soybean paste]. Other japanese soy sauces are made from fermented wheat paste.

You can use dark soy sauce [if you are alright with gluten] or a gluten-free soy sauce. True tamari is sold in the natural/gluten-free aisle of coles/Woolworths. GF soy is also in the sauce section.

Most milk in the supermarkets is pasteurised to my knowledge.

Cold pressed almond oil - I would check out a health food store for that one.

Rice vinegar is freely available in supermarkets.

Not sure about loose green tea, check out the supermarkets and head for the health food store if it is not available there.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Nay-nay

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 25, 2011, 01:42:03 am »
Sorry Tasty - I did not answer as I'm not sure what's over your side of the country. The 'westie gals' need to answer this one for you. But As JD said all of these things are available in supermarkets or healthfood shop. Do you have Paul's milk over there? They make an organic unhomogenised milk. (only the one in the green carton like picture below, the organic one that is in blue carton is homogenised) That's what pasteurised only is (only pasteurised and not homogenised). If you find somewhere that will sell raw milk even better but is against the law to sell it in Australia for human consumption so is sold as bath milk or pet milk.  You will find "cold pressed" on your bottle if it is and most Australian olive oils are. Our Woolies has Earth's Choice Tamari in 'health food' section. Spiral foods organic brown rice vinegar can be found in same section. Check health food shop for almond oil and tea should be in tea section at supermarket if not check healthfood store. Hope this helps.  ;)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 01:44:35 am by Nay-nay »

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 25, 2011, 04:36:59 am »
The brand you are looking for milk is Margaret River. Has a white label with green writing, and is sold in Coles and IGA in WA.
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline haybray

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2014, 12:42:56 pm »
HI,
Were thinking of starting this diet. Has anyone recently tried this diet. Sounds great. Would be good to hear any thoughts on it.

Offline Tasty

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2014, 02:42:12 pm »
No, not recently but I looked into starting it again but the daily emails I received are no longer available to me. I think I would do better with it this time round.