Author Topic: Quick Fix in the Thermomix - Pumpkin & Green Bean Salad p86  (Read 6279 times)

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
Quick Fix in the Thermomix - Pumpkin & Green Bean Salad p86
« on: January 20, 2012, 12:19:55 am »
Everyone really like this. Lots of different textures. Didn't have "fresh" ricotta cheese, so had to use the stuff from the supermarket and it didn't crumble like the recipe wanted. It was like a paste, so perhaps I will make my own next time to see what the diffference is. This would be a very versatile side dish. 5/5
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline ElleG

• View Profile
Re: Quick Fix in the Thermomix - Pumpkin & Green Bean Salad p86
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 02:11:50 am »
This is a great side dish. Really tasty. I made a half quality for 3 people and have leftovers. I also used walnuts instead of almonds and sprinkled fresh mint instead of thyme.  5/5 from us  :)

Offline VieveMS

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 10:12:23 pm »
I made a 1/2 serve of this salad for lunch yesterday.  Despite the pumpkin being quite bland (no fault of the recipe although it would probably have been more tasty if I'd roasted it rather than steamed it in the verona), the combination of flavours in this dish was great and very healthy.

Offline Tasty

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 04:03:28 pm »
So I made this tonight and it could definitely be a light dinner but is best suited to being a side. I would agree that roasting the pumpkin would be better. Lovely mild flavours and I love having the texture of the nuts on top and creaminess of fresh ricotta. Will post photo later.