Author Topic: Cyndi's 21 day weight loss diet  (Read 76261 times)

Offline Maggie

• View Profile
Re: Cyndi's 21 day weight loss diet
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2009, 12:49:52 am »
From my experience there was good and bad with this diet (isn't there always!). The good: very healthy food, fantastic recipes (heaps easier to make with the TM), it's delicious and you feel brilliant after a week or so. The bad: lots of recipes to cook, even with the TM this takes time and you also have to be organised with all the ingredients, fruit for breakfast wasn't enough for me however the shake was great, also vege sticks and dip between lunch and dinner gets a bit boring and isn't as substantial as I would've liked. I lost just under 4kgs in the 21 days (have stacked it all back on since then, plus more - but that's another story).

Offline cathy79

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2009, 01:20:34 am »
Well I had the protein shakes for breakfast this morning - delicious.  So I guess that means I've started.  Have to order the book today and get serious.
Maggie, thanks for the review - sounds like you had good results.
Helping you to take back control over what your family eats, one meal at a time.
Email thermomix.darlingdowns@gmail.com

Offline may 5599

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2009, 01:07:09 am »
Hello all,

I have just came across this post, after just starting a new one on this subject Sorry..

I will now keep an eye on this post.

Offline Anaise

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2009, 03:53:06 am »
I am going to start this next week.  I am reading the 21 day ebook first and then a friend and i are starting it together for support.

Offline may 5599

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2009, 11:19:56 am »
I have read my 21 day diet, got my food things in today,
Just made my bread for the lunches, so here goes.

I will be away from home for a few days at the weekend,
but I am still going to try and do my best.

Will keep you posted...

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2009, 01:34:35 pm »
Good luck May!
A great cook is one who can rustle up a fabulous family meal with some freezer burnt chops, wilted carrots, sprouting potatoes and cabbage that's gone brown on the cut edges.
The Bush Gourmand

Offline Anaise

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2009, 11:24:19 am »
Goodluck May.  And keep us informed of how you are going.
I will post here when I begin too.

Offline may 5599

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2009, 06:34:13 am »
Well I have had the shakes the last 3 mornings, not keen on the green colour, and have not managed to get almond oil, but otherwise ok.

Had my chicken or cheese sandwich for lunch, lots of fruit and salad.

Going to my Sons for a couple of days now to look after my Grandson, so its going to be really hard as I have everything on hand here at home, but I am still going to be good (I hope)

I get back late on Tuesday night, so from Wednesay I am going to be making the dips and meals, taking my books with me to keep reading.

Offline Lexi

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2010, 09:24:40 am »
We've got, and love, IsoWhey protein shakes - can we do that instead of Cyndi's shake and still do ok?
Mum to 2 preschoolers and a mobile baby, SA

Offline Nay-nay

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2010, 12:14:58 pm »
Ummm - are you doing it for weight loss or health? Cyndi O really has a lot to say about those types of shakes and doesn't promote the buying of them. But it's up to you I guess. What is the ingredients list made up of? Research what each item listed is and then decide if you still love it.  :)

Offline CarolineW

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2010, 01:49:10 am »
Is anyone interested in doing this with me to give each other moral support?  I plan to begin next weekend.
As my picture shows, I've suddenly become younger :-)  DD was of the opinion that her picture should be here, not mine!

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2010, 04:33:51 am »
Thanks for bumping this CW. Isn't it funny how I remember seeing this ages ago, but on seeing this again had a lightbulb moment and realised that this is worth trying. I bought some collodial (prob mispelt that) minerals and the lady from the health shop reckons just those alone will make me feel noticeably good, and then got some spiralina. Bought heaps of fruit and veges and other things from the shop and this morning DD (she's on it too) made up the smoothie and had a cup of green tea. All in all am feeling really positive that this may put a spring in my step, and possibly lose a few unwanted kilos also (please, please). So...I will try and avoid looking at all those lovely photo's that people will be attaching to recipes. The good thing about it is I will still be using my TM, I have the Cyndi book, and the diet plan is nothing short of sensible, healthy eating. So am giving it a go and see what happens...
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline Delveen

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2010, 05:20:06 am »
Hello everyone
I'm a newbie from today and I can't figure out how to use the Introduce yourself section...................how do I enter the site.
Help!!!!!!!!

So I stumbled into this Chit Chat for some instruction

I've just got Cyndi"s 21day Changing Habits diet and my new Thermomix but I didn't know there was a recipe book adapted to TMX
How can I get hold of that?
I'll join the dieting group from next Monday when I plan to start.
Warm regards
Delveen

Hi guys

I'm wondering, has anyone tried Cyndi's 21 day weight loss program using their thermomix? I brought the book of her recipes converted to be made in the thermomix and have just realised about half of them are ones used in this diet - this should make the diet a little easier to follow (I hope).

I've started it today and will be making a TM main meal listed on day two of the diet tonight. Now all I have to do is stick to the menus :-\  :-\

[/quote]

Offline Delveen

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2010, 05:22:21 am »
Hello everyone
I'm a newbie from today and I can't figure out how to use the Introduce yourself section...................how do I enter the site.
Help!!!!!!!!

So I stumbled into this Chit Chat for some instruction

I've just got Cyndi"s 21day Changing Habits diet and my new Thermomix but I didn't know there was a recipe book adapted to TMX
How can I get hold of that?
I'll join the dieting group from next Monday when I plan to start.
Warm regards
Delveen

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2010, 06:01:50 am »
Hi Delveen, welcome to the forum.  To introduce yourself in the correct section go to the main page and click on INTRODUCE YOURSELF.  When that thread comes up, just click on NEW TOPIC and type in your introductory message.  Click on Post and that is it.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.