Author Topic: TM5  (Read 276422 times)

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: TM5
« Reply #345 on: October 15, 2014, 12:35:07 pm »
It shouldn't be very long.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #346 on: October 15, 2014, 03:34:27 pm »
I've seen so many new threads about T5, I know something has been mentioned somewhere about the oven temps in the Basic Cookbook as being fan forced - true or false? 
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline kyton

• View Profile
« Reply #347 on: October 15, 2014, 06:43:01 pm »
CP I'm pretty sure that was on FB too and TMX AU confirmed yes to fan forced?
Kylie

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: October 15, 2014, 07:02:22 pm »
Thanks Kyton for the info.
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline Wonder

• View Profile
« Reply #349 on: October 15, 2014, 10:35:12 pm »
I spoke with my consultant yesterday and she confirmed she entered an incorrect email address for me which is why I wouldn't have received anything from HO to confirm my purchase. I ordered and had the money deducted from my cc on 18th September and the consultant has no idea when delivery will be. She said that an order she placed on the 9th was delivered late last week so I'm thinking I've still got at least 10 days to go.

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: October 16, 2014, 12:02:02 am »
If only it worked like that!  HO is now busy sending out all the thousands of Jugs and blades to those who bought the TMX31. No doubt keeping busy while the TM5 is still being built in the factory in France!  Don't hold your breath Wonder.

Gert
Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline Essie

• View Profile
« Reply #351 on: October 16, 2014, 06:37:24 am »
Yes, I saw the post by TMX about the bowls. It is  good that those get out as seemingly people paid for theirs 6 months ago. I hope the seals are ok. Don't think I could bare reading of any more controversy. the little error messages are turning me off a bit. not to mention BPA, which I did not even think about. (Seriously though it is probably more dangerous breathing in fumes in my commute to work every day in the

Having said that I would really like to get my TMX to have a play. I read today they are up to orders on the 17th Sept, they seemed to be doing the 15th for about a week..so I guess with I have a way to go for my order that did not get put through till the 27th, on and I paid in full so apparently they process the finance ones first. Ohh and Gert, it was my consultants first ever sale..so I am really going to have to wait! :)

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #352 on: October 16, 2014, 06:55:23 am »
If anyone wants to win a new Thermie listen to Nathan & Nat (93.7fm Perth) tomorrow morning. If you win - ask when you will receive your prize  ;D
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline Essie

• View Profile
« Reply #353 on: October 16, 2014, 07:21:45 am »
I dare you CreamPuff :)

Offline Fenix

• View Profile
« Reply #354 on: October 17, 2014, 06:00:07 am »
The Thermomix gods have listened and somehow mine is being delivered tonight !!!!

Time to start really digging through these forums and finding a boat load of recipe inspiration.

I've already checked out Tenina's stuff, she seems to be one happening lady.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: October 17, 2014, 08:07:52 am »
Have fun and let us know how things go.

Offline Amanda

• View Profile
    • Lambs Ears and Honey
« Reply #356 on: October 17, 2014, 01:09:51 pm »
Just catching up with all of this stuff about the delay in deliveries.
HO in Perth must be making an absolute fortune from the interest earned on all of the money they are holding for fully paid up new machines that they don't have on hand to deliver.
Really starting to question their ethics.
Freelance food/travel writer. Lives in the Adelaide hills and writes a food blog - http://www.lambsearsandhoney.com

Offline turando

• View Profile
« Reply #357 on: October 18, 2014, 04:01:13 am »
Essie: At least with the bowls, they didn't charge people 6 months ago thankfully. They are only charging them now upon getting them delivered. I have a couple of customers with some on the way.

Enjoy Fenix! :)

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: October 18, 2014, 05:48:00 am »
Just catching up with all of this stuff about the delay in deliveries.
HO in Perth must be making an absolute fortune from the interest earned on all of the money they are holding for fully paid up new machines that they don't have on hand to deliver.
Really starting to question their ethics.

I think there is a strong possibility that the word isn't in their vocab.

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: October 18, 2014, 06:23:09 am »
Vorwerk must be sorely disappointed in the choices Grace has made. They might be unaware that it is illegal to mislead your customers and to outright lie to them in Australia. Hopefully they may rethink the exclusive distributorship in future. If you can believe that consultants did not know of the new model ( which I do not) then it was an unconscionable  decision at the top. To leave the lowest rung on the ladder without that knowledge is reprehensible.

Every consultant I have knowledge of, did in fact know the new model was being launched. The question is whether they were told by their Group Leader or not. That is the debate. Some were more favoured than others but that is the nature of  HO in my opinion.

Having said that Grace is certainly entitled to all the past  cudos she has enjoyed for bringing this incredible machine into the country and marketing it. She has done well and that is as it should be.

The current debacle is of their own making and any criticism of the ethics or lack of is justly  deserved.

I may have not made a lot of interest on my $2000 in one month but if I had  $ 40,000 and more invested for 30 days I might be very pleased indeed.

Don't  get me started on the poor new consultants. They are in for a reality check when the hype is over.

Gert
Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.