Author Topic: Great Great Great Great Grandmother's Lemon Syrup Cake - Devil of a Cookbook  (Read 11311 times)

Offline CarolineW

• View Profile
Would someone pm it to me too, please?  This isn't a book which has made it's way to the UK.
As my picture shows, I've suddenly become younger :-)  DD was of the opinion that her picture should be here, not mine!

Offline rynalee

• View Profile
As a non meat eater, I usually don't find most cookbooks worth my while, unless they e vegetarian. ;) Don't suppose someone could PM the recipe to me? I feel slack asking though. Would like to support the seller.

Offline medusa

• View Profile
Can I beg ffor the recipe too please Amy.  I love anything lemon.
Medusa, in Oz

Offline courton

• View Profile
    • Blendstyle
I made this for my school friends (yes really after all these years we still get together on a regular basis) and they loved it. It keeps well for the next day - an added bonus

Offline Kimmyh

• View Profile
We have so many lemons at the moment. Would someone please pm the recipe? Pretty please.

Offline courton

• View Profile
    • Blendstyle
Done! Have sent pm!

Offline cecilia

• Renew. Refresh. Rejoice.
    • View Profile
    • Thermorevolution
Perhaps all the people who have enjoyed this recipe copied out of the book might be inspired to buy the whole book.  It is a great collection of recipes and all profits are donated to the Devil Island Project.  Also, at the moment if you order from http://www.thermomix.com.au online store they will throw in a free calendar. 
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." — Dalai Lama

https://www.facebook.com/thermorevolution

Offline Kimmyh

• View Profile
Done! Have sent pm!
Thank you very much xox

Offline Kimmyh

• View Profile
Made this today. Very easy and yummy cake.

Offline medusa

• View Profile
May someone please pm me the recipe too.  I am unconvinced that I want to buy this book as I made the chicken curry from it once and it was horrible.  If I can make something else and it turns out then I will buy the book (for my collection).  thanks
Medusa, in Oz

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
May someone please pm me the recipe too.  I am unconvinced that I want to buy this book as I made the chicken curry from it once and it was horrible.  If I can make something else and it turns out then I will buy the book (for my collection).  thanks

All sent to you Medusa.Should be in your PM box.
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.