Author Topic: Heston's Cauliflower Cheese - with photo  (Read 12630 times)

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Heston's Cauliflower Cheese - with photo
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2012, 10:35:59 am »
I've a couple of friends who have eaten at the Fat Duck who love the whole experience,even the Snail Porridge  :P :P :P Costs a small fortune to eat there JB. :D
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline JuliaBalbilla

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2012, 11:11:39 am »
Hi CC, yes I imagine it would.  Have just  been looking at the menus for his various restaurants and TBH, as a vegetarian, I don't think I would be able to eat much of it.   :'(  Your friends were very brave to tackle the snail porridge ;D

JB
Rosemary from Bournemouth formerly Gloucestershire

Offline bickie

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2012, 11:18:56 pm »
It costs a fortune - but I really think worth it for the experience. I have been lucky enough to eat there a few times - and I think it is rightly called one of the best restaurants in the world. The first time i went however - i thought mmm, the Emperor ain't wearing a stitch of clothing - but i was in a large group and that's not the way to experience his food. The next couple of times I went was a small number and I was overwhelmed by the experience. His other restaurant Dinner - also great.

Offline JuliaBalbilla

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2012, 10:18:26 am »
You are so lucky to have been there and yes, it can be expensive.  I think the tasting menu at the Fat Duck is £180 and I wouldn't go to Dinner as there are no veggie meals on the menu :'( apart from the puddings.

JB
Rosemary from Bournemouth formerly Gloucestershire