Author Topic: I feel really bad because...  (Read 7329 times)

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
I feel really bad because...
« on: July 30, 2009, 06:26:35 am »
well, I am always having a little peek at this website whenever I get a chance through my working day, and love to print off some of the recipes that look like winners....but alas...I haven't had time to convert any of my own recipes for this forum. Needless to say, I haven't had time to cook all the recipes that I've printed off!

Hope is in sight tho as I have this weekend off, so I must return the favour, convert - and pass on few of my all time lovelies, so I have my fingers crossed I won't see all the dust that has accumulated around the house and go into a bit of a cleaning frenzy instead  ;D ;D ;D 

I've noticed during my perusals that it always seems to be the same contributors, so I am asking all other TMuser Perusers like myself to give these people some of our recipes to cook instead. Lets go mad and have a Cookoff  :P
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline Thermomixer

• View Profile
    • Thermomixer
Re: I feel really bad because...
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 06:37:25 am »
Good luck  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D - it is different now, but I have given away books, Tenina has given away books and boxes of fruit to encourage people to send in recipes.

Hopefully we will get some recipes with your call.

There must be lots of recipes out there ( especially with consultants who don't contribute to the Forum) - even if we could just get a list - without the whole recipe it would be great.

Thermomixer in Australia

http://thermomix-er.blogspot.com/ - my blog

http://thermomixmagic.blogspot.com/ - our joint blog in Oz - please feel free to join us.

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 07:20:45 am »
Nice call CP63.  I've recovered enough to spend our planned weekend in town for our anniversary this Fri & Sat night and when I return home on Sunday I will be looking to see how many new recipes have been posted  ;) ;) ;) Hope everyone rallies around and answers your call - good luck with your efforts everyone.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 08:07:00 am »
Glad you're feeling better Judy. Have a lovely weekend.
Now I need to get my act into gear and post some recipes. I think I'll head off and bake some cookies and if they work out post the recipe. DH ate all the cookies we had while we were in Melbourne. I nearly froze over there and returned home last night to 3 or 4 degrees. We're just as bad!!!!  :-\ :-\ :-\
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline ~Narelle~

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 08:11:36 am »
Well my TMX arrives on Saturday  ;D and I've already got one recipe I want to try and convert.  So will see how that goes in a couple of weeks when I know a bit more what to do!

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 09:54:23 am »
Glad you're feeling better Judy. Have a lovely weekend.
Now I need to get my act into gear and post some recipes. I think I'll head off and bake some cookies and if they work out post the recipe. DH ate all the cookies we had while we were in Melbourne. I nearly froze over there and returned home last night to 3 or 4 degrees. We're just as bad!!!!  :-\ :-\ :-\
Thanks Cookie1 and I hope you and DD had a great time in Melbourne - told you it would be cold over there :D :D :D -  you have to go north if you want warmth at this time of the year or rug up and wear scarves, hats and coats like they do in Melbourne.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Thermomixer

• View Profile
    • Thermomixer
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 10:36:18 am »
... or rug up and wear scarves, hats and coats like they do in Melbourne.

What?  I'm in shorts and T-shirt - joking - brass monkey weather. Brrrrrrrrrrr.

Well my TMX arrives on Saturday  ;D and I've already got one recipe I want to try and convert.  So will see how that goes in a couple of weeks when I know a bit more what to do!

Going to be a busy weekend !! - have fun and start sending in those recipes.   :-*

I've recovered enough to spend our planned weekend in town for our anniversary this Fri & Sat night ...

Good to hear you're better - have fun at the week-end.  Don't do anything .....  ;) ;) 

Now I need to get my act into gear and post some recipes. I think I'll head off and bake some cookies and if they work out post the recipe.

You are doing OK with posting cookie1 - two prizes under your belt ;)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 10:38:19 am by Thermomixer »
Thermomixer in Australia

http://thermomix-er.blogspot.com/ - my blog

http://thermomixmagic.blogspot.com/ - our joint blog in Oz - please feel free to join us.

Offline Katya

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2009, 02:10:57 pm »

Well at least it's meant to be winter over there.  Here it's cold and rainy and this is the height of summer.... the Met Office have just retracted an earlier predicition that it was going to be a "barbeque summer".   Humph  >:(

Offline brazen20au

• View Profile
    • brazen's culinary adventures
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 05:23:23 am »
how rude of them!!!!
Karen in Canberra :)
Mum to 3 including one with Coeliac Disease and 2 with autism, aiming for a paleo / AIP diet
My Cooking Blog
Thermomix Magic Group Blog

Offline I Love Bimby!

• View Profile
    • Thermomix in North East Victoria
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2009, 02:03:51 pm »
Oops - hope that wasn't me  :-)) 
I cheated and just posted calendar recipes - but they're better than nothing. And I added my tweaked version on rice milk  ;D
For a healthier lifestyle.
Thermomix addict and consultant.

http://thermomixinnortheastvictoria.blogspot.com/ - My Blog

Offline agpest

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2009, 08:49:57 pm »

Well at least it's meant to be winter over there.  Here it's cold and rainy and this is the height of summer.... the Met Office have just retracted an earlier predicition that it was going to be a "barbeque summer".   Humph  >:(
We are going to UK next week & I am hoping it cool it has been 108 & 107 ℉  about 42℃ here and we have been waiting for parts for the air conditioner for three weeks. Cool and rainy sounds like heaven.
From the desert,
Gayle

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2009, 04:51:15 am »
Oops - hope that wasn't me  :-)) 
I cheated and just posted calendar recipes - but they're better than nothing. And I added my tweaked version on rice milk  ;D

No, I just happened to be looking at a Brownie recipe on the back of a flour packet, and thought I would have a go at making that in the TM as it looked really good, but just checked to see if there were any other Brownie recipes on the forum and voila! there it was. Not to worry.
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand