Author Topic: Good Consultant Stories  (Read 56937 times)

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
Good Consultant Stories
« on: October 17, 2012, 08:53:06 am »
Well having just read the new rules , I was looking for a thread that was headed something like this. Not having found that scrolling through 50 pages of chit chat threads  I think it may be ok to start a new thread where we can put some positive  consultant stories and when we search that out we can find this thread easily.

Ok having prefaced that and probably not succinct enough but here goes.

A good consultant story from me. Ok I know what you are thinking. Be nice.

On October 14 I emailed my consultant who is now a group leader having tried the job of branch  manager finding it not to her liking. I think she is more of a hands on people person and this is a pretty big area up here with a fair amount of travelling  involved in being a manager.  In any case ....

On the 14th I emailed her that my Thermothingy needed servicing . On the 15th she replied asking what the problem was. I replied that  the switch was twitchy and I kept getting error 31 and 52 plus it kept turning itself back on. Also the faceplate  was losing it's charm as well as the numbers and one of the rubber buttons has a hole in it.

On the 16th she said it needed fixing ASAP ( I hope that is not shouting ).   This morning I had another email saying  she will be here at 1500 to pick it up. Which is what happened.

She is taking it home to check it out, packing it up and sending it to Brisbane .  I do not have to do a thing. My consultant, who had the good fortune to have a wonderful mother who named her daughter the same name as my daughter, is doing all the things a good consultant should do.

So there you have it A Good  Consultant Story.

Oh and BTW  my good consultant told me that Vorwerk was looking in to the  fact that the numbers, letters and symbols have a tendency to  slide off the front piece in the tropics.

So not only did she give good service but she gave good information.

Maybe I will add a pic with Tapatalk.

Don't forget to read the new rules everyone.

Gertbysea

« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 08:55:34 am by Gertbysea »
Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline Aussie Brenda

• View Profile
Re: Good Consultant Stories
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 08:59:34 am »
Ignorant here.    What and where are these new rules, and do I want to read them?

Offline gertbysea

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 09:06:49 am »

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

mcmich

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 09:57:49 am »
I ran into my original consultant at a demo last week (the devil in a cookbook), haven't seen her since purchasing and another consultant actually did my demo. The good thing about this consultant is she said "I know you, Mich isn't it?"

It was nice that someone "knew" me. :)

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 09:59:48 am »
Your thermomix looks rather sad Gert.

I will add to your story with mine. I didn't have a consultant as they gave it up. A very lovely lady who was a brilliant consultant adopted me. She was always there at the end of the phone and prompt if I needed parts/ books. On top of that she sent out lots of information. Nothing was too much trouble. She has since retired and now I have another lovely lady who even offered to adopt me again, risky when she knew me. She is just the same. Always there if you need help and sends out lovely information.
A big thank you to these 2 ladies   Xx
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline achookwoman

• View Profile
    • Chook woman
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 10:00:46 am »
Gert,  i also have a great consultant.  Lovely Anita.  As well as doing a difficult job she is also one of the nicest, kindest people i know. She is truly a beautiful person,  While she is super supportive about all things TMX, i would also do any thing i could for her.  I believe what comes around goes around.  ( have I got this right?)  

mcmich

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 10:05:48 am »
Gert,  i also have a great consultant.  Lovely Anita.  As well as doing a difficult job she is also one of the nicest, kindest people i know. She is truly a beautiful person,  While she is super supportive about all things TMX, i would also do any thing i could for her.  I believe what comes around goes around.  ( have I got this right?)  
If only that were true Chookie. Often bad things happen to good people. Take this with a grain of salt though. I'm having a pity party.  :'(

Offline gertbysea

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2012, 10:13:49 am »
Do you need a hug mcmich?

Gert

mcmich

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2012, 10:16:22 am »
Yes, please Gert.

Offline droverjess

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2012, 10:18:05 am »
Gert please summarise the new rules, what is different?
Thx
Ps yes terrible things happen to good people. (Lol my iPad put terrible thighs, yes that too,)

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2012, 10:20:40 am »
Hugs from here to Michelle :D
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline gertbysea

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2012, 10:24:02 am »
For you mcmich. Ok MM  off topic but as needs be

Gert

Offline gertbysea

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2012, 10:25:45 am »
Gert please summarise the new rules, what is different?
Thx
Ps yes terrible things happen to good people. (Lol my iPad put terrible thighs, yes that too,)

Best leave that one for the moderators.

Gert

mcmich

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2012, 10:35:54 am »
Thanks Gert & Robyn. Feeling much better already.  :)

Offline gertbysea

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2012, 12:02:25 pm »
I also learned that when travelling with your THERMOTHINGY  in the car that it should be placed on it's side to avoid damage to the feet. A good thing to know . Those of you who remember unpacking your machine  will remember that it is packed  on it' s side.

Gert