Author Topic: Bonjour from Montreal, Canada  (Read 18359 times)

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Bonjour from Montreal, Canada
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2009, 08:20:12 am »
You poor thing MrSpock. Does he like icecreams and sorbets, cool juices that you could make for him? Perhaps steam his vegies (and yours) in the Varoma.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline bron

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2009, 10:44:45 pm »
I made some ribs last week. 2 hours in a roasting bag in the varoma in a bbq sauce (made in thx) and then 15 mins on the bbq, do you think that would inspire him, maybe he won't like the sauce, quite tomatey and spicey!
Amanda

Spain

Offline MrSpock

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2009, 03:20:20 am »
Thanks guys for your suggestions. He does like all the "bad" things in the Thermomix, like pizza and bread dough, carbonara, sorbet, etc, but the goal of buying the Thermomix was to eat better!

My husband did surprise me greatly this week though. He had a lunch with the "big boss" at work, and it was at a fancy restaurant. I told him he probably wouldn't like anything on the menu... Well he came back saying he had fish soup and mustard duck and loved it!! He says he even ate all his veggies, but I find that hard to believe  ;)

So I might try some new recipe as soon as I have a minute. We're planning a vacation to Washington DC and a Caribbean cruise this summer, so that's keeping me quite busy (but in a good way) YAY!  ;D
See everybody's searching for...that attitude chicken ~ Bob Geldof