Author Topic: What have you been doing today?  (Read 6164313 times)

Offline obbie

• View Profile
Re: What have you been doing today?
« Reply #7725 on: March 24, 2013, 03:50:30 am »
I would throw them out Hally. They are not friends, just cousins.

you are not a motel
Give them the bill.... :o :o :o  I really would.

MF, how sad for the family of the young boy, sending hugs to them.

I am baking.
Apple tea cake
banana cake.

Just done a massage and reiki on my friend who lost her husband 2 weeks ago. :) :)
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline Mama Fergie

• View Profile
« Reply #7726 on: March 24, 2013, 04:29:39 am »
Hope she is bearing up Robyn.
Big hugs to her, you are a good friend.
Been a sad few weeks all round  :(

Offline droverjess

• View Profile
« Reply #7727 on: March 24, 2013, 05:03:23 am »
Oh Hally how really awful.
I love helping when staying with others, often the best jokes are had over the washing up.
And to not contribute, well.....
Good Luck and be strong.

Wide wake, try to sleep now.

Offline achookwoman

• View Profile
    • Chook woman
« Reply #7728 on: March 24, 2013, 05:05:56 am »
Hally , you are a VERY generous family.  We found this out when we visited you. I think you should dish out the jobs.  Would you please unstack the dish washer,  vacuumed your room, strip your beds sweep the patio , rake the leaves etc.  If they play up and refuse, you go out for dinner and leave them a loaf of bread and tell them to make a sandwich.  

Offline maddy

• View Profile
« Reply #7729 on: March 24, 2013, 05:46:32 am »
Oh Hally....that is really atrocious behaviour by your "guests"  :o
I do hope you stop indulging them....if they were children, they'd be disciplined for their lack of manners!
hugs.

Cruizy Sunday....my regular lunch here with parents, some baking & cleaning....and completely forgot about the food & wine festival I was going to today  :-)) BUM!
Hubby wants to go out for dinner, and celebrate his Trophy for the Captains award (cricket) last night......he finds any excuse to go out for dinner....you'd think he was fed slop on a daily basis  :P
.........EAT CAKE!

Offline deedub

• View Profile
« Reply #7730 on: March 24, 2013, 06:08:26 am »
I'll be counting the days until you're visitors leave for you Hally, unbelievable behaviour!
Early start to the day, DD9 had a friend over for a sleepover and kids all got up at 5.30! Sent them back to bed, but nobody got any more sleep 😕. Took the dog & walked the friend home, then walked on to pool to drop DD off for a party. Then DD7 & I met up with a friend for coffee to discuss food for Easter - we're going away with a group of friends. Picked up DD from party and have been pottering around this arvo, seem to have run out of energy.
Melbourne, inner north

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #7731 on: March 24, 2013, 06:34:52 am »
Can't wait till next weekend, Easter. see how many kids we have. I think 6-10 maybe
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline Halex

• View Profile
« Reply #7732 on: March 24, 2013, 07:50:18 am »
Thank you everyone.

I am gad I am not being a grumpy old woman.

1 more week.......

Cookie, want to be my hiuse guest, lol

H :)
Mum to Crown Prince......

Offline pumpkin pie

• View Profile
« Reply #7733 on: March 24, 2013, 08:08:39 am »
Baking, and getting out in the garden setting up raised growing beds for the up coming vegi growing season, with lots of cow manure etc, which means going around the paddock with the wheel barrow, picking up their droppings from all the expensive stuff we are feeding them at the moment, due to no feed out there in the paddocks re dry weather, and buying in feed costing so much, but I am loving it. I just love being up here in the new house, the new knee is doing really well and coping with my demands at the moment.

Offline LucyW

• View Profile
    • Mixinit, Thermo Style - Blog
« Reply #7734 on: March 24, 2013, 08:12:19 am »
A demo :)
Mixinit, Thermo Style - Blog
http://mixinit.wordpress.com

Offline goldfish

• Love life's little light bulb moments!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7735 on: March 24, 2013, 08:13:54 am »
How was it, LucyW?

Offline Kimmyh

• View Profile
What have you been doing today?
« Reply #7736 on: March 24, 2013, 08:29:25 am »
A demo :)
Yeh :) How did it go?

Maddy, I just remembered I wanted to go to that too. Double bummer!

Offline Katya

• View Profile
« Reply #7737 on: March 24, 2013, 09:10:37 am »
Hally - you must be much more tolerant than me.  I would have made my dissatisfaction clear to them by now and they sure would have noticed I wasn't happy.   Grumpy me isn't a good thing to be around  ;D

Well we didn't make it to the party which is a shame as, judging by the pics on Facebook, it seems to have been fun.   We measured the snow yesterday and it was 9 inches deep.   Sheffield is a very hilly city and we are quite high up - I think it was much less down in the centre.

No more snow forecast for the next few days but we need some warmer weather to get rid of it.  They are still talking about a white Easter  :o :o

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7738 on: March 24, 2013, 09:53:39 am »
I can't believe the behaviour of your cousins Hally. :o  Sending hugs to you  :-* :-*
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #7739 on: March 24, 2013, 10:45:17 am »
Oh hally your too nice see i would be saying up you get off your behinds and help out will you this isnt a hotel.. Especially with family and especially with guests that rude.. If they dont like it they can go pay for a hotel... There has to be a limit to generosity and hospitality with ppl like that....thats so rude and im still in shock about the $2 raffle ticket... Unbelievable.. How tight can some ppl be ... :( hang in there.. Def wouldnt be having them back.. Just say sorry your busy that week lol.. Hugs and on top of everything else going on...:(
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/