Author Topic: Verbena de verduras con vinagreta (Festival of vegetables with vinaigrette)  (Read 3416 times)

Offline JuliaBalbilla

• View Profile
Name of Recipe:  Verbena de verduras con vinagreta (Festival of vegetables with vinaigrette) – not tested

Ingredients 
For the vinaigrette
100g green peppers
100g red peppers
100g onion
1 egg, hard-boiled
100g extra virgin olive oil
30g vinegar
1 small bunch of parsley, chopped
Salt

For the  *:
600g water

For the Varoma
1kg vegetables, cut into slices (aubergines, potatoes, artichokes, carrots etc)

For the Varoma tray
200g peas
300g courgettes

Preparation: 
Put all the vinaigrette ingredients into the  *: 4 seconds / Speed 4.
Remove and reserve.
Without washing the  *:, add the water 6 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 2
Place all of the vegetables in the Varoma basket (the softer ones in the tray) 20 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 2
Sprinkle a little salt on the vegetables and serve with the vinaigrette in a sauce boat so that everyone can add it to their own taste

Origin:  This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 – Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.

Rosemary from Bournemouth formerly Gloucestershire

Offline Cuilidh

• View Profile
There are so many interesting new vegetable recipes on the forum today, I'm never going to get through them all.  This one looks so different to anything I have tasted or made before.  Looking forward to trying it.
Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.

Offline JuliaBalbilla

• View Profile
I agree Cuilidh and this is one I certainly mean to try, not just for the veg, but so that I can make more use of the Varoma.  Full Steam Ahead is next on my TM book list and we don't get Varoma demos or classes here  :'(

JB
Rosemary from Bournemouth formerly Gloucestershire