Author Topic: Lentil Tomato Pasta Bake - pg 79 Vegetarian book  (Read 7983 times)

Offline faffa_70

• My favourite things TMX ... roses & purple :)
    • View Profile
Lentil Tomato Pasta Bake - pg 79 Vegetarian book
« on: April 20, 2011, 02:40:10 pm »
Made this for dinner last night and was a hit with all the family (yay another one!!!)  ;D ;D

Next time I will double the sauce.There was more than enough to feed all 7 of us, just a little dry. If I doubled the sauce then there would have been left overs for DH for lunch today  ;)

4.5/5 from us - quick and easy to make as well as all the ingredients are staples in my ktichen  :D
Kathryn - Perth WA :)
Mum of 5 hungry mouths :D
Noni to 3 more hungry mouths!

Offline Bambi

• View Profile
Re: Lentil Tomato Pasta Bake - pg 79 Vegetarian book
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 07:08:36 am »
Perfect timing, I have so many lentils and wondered what to do with them, im making this as we speak ;)

Offline FeeBee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 10:02:32 am »
We found this quite dry, 500g of pasta was way too much. Next time I will increase the sauce and halve the pasta.

Offline bigTcup

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 05:28:28 am »
Thanks for the review ladies. This is not a recipe that I would have tried usually, but have now added to our menu plan this week - I will dou me the sauce :)
Thermomix Consultant - Perth, WA
Facebook: Jeanette & Thermomix

Offline Jadek

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 12:05:38 pm »
Hi; I am looking for this recipe can any one help? Lentils & Tomato Pasta Bake. I made it when I was younger and have not been able to find it since.

Offline Lisel

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 04:01:34 am »
Wasn't very impressed with this.  I am trying to make a few more things from the Vegetarian book, since we eat a lot of vegetarian food but without much luck.  I added some veggies and extra tomatoes and cut the pasta to 300gm, but there was still way to much pasta.  We much preferred the lentil moussaka from the varoma book.  

Also why would you run your TMX for 15 mins to boil water?  I boiled the kettle, filled the bowl added the pasta and then followed the instructions.
Vegetarian mum to carnivores DH, DD and twin DS's.