Author Topic: Homemade Chocolate Easter Egg Recipes  (Read 8193 times)

Offline paperfreak

• View Profile
Homemade Chocolate Easter Egg Recipes
« on: March 15, 2012, 12:56:14 pm »
OMG, why is it so hard to find descent websites showing how to make chocolate easter eggs from moulds, with yummy fillings?

Google isn't producing the results I want tonight.

Does anyone have any recipes for easter egg fillings: I was thinking something like a peanut chocolate fudgy type and perhaps a peppermint and a caramel.

It might help I suppose if I knew what i was looking for, since this is the first time I have done this. Was hoping to use the Thermie to whip up some homemade easter treats. I bought all the moulds today... now I need some recipes.

Does anyone know of a website that shows with pictures, how to make easter eggs from moulds and a website with some yummy fillings?

Offline bluesed

• View Profile
Re: Homemade Chocolate Easter Egg Recipes
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 07:14:18 pm »
Maybe just google filled chocolates?

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 08:52:35 pm »
I just googled chocolate easter egg fillings and it came up with a bunch of different sites .. Including cadbury cream eggs, peanut butter cup filling etc.. Have fun 😊
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/

Offline dede

• View Profile
    • Mandi's Picture Framing
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 09:23:15 pm »
Pretty much anything can be found on the Internet, it's just putting in the right words to find it.
Sounds like you will be having fun preparing for Easter. I do love Easter egg chocolate especially cadburys. Yum yum.
Our local radio station is having a comp to win a huge 10kg block of chocolate (imagine all the calories and fat in that)
Mandi, Mum of 5, Live in Tasmania. Work from home picture framing.

Offline goldfish

• Love life's little light bulb moments!!
    • View Profile