Author Topic: price increase  (Read 18614 times)

Offline riv_mum

• View Profile
    • Thermotalk
Re: price increase
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2009, 04:10:32 am »
Caroline - What cook books do you have in UK? I have been trying to find out so i can order some for myself and my customers but i cant find a list or even any Hints anywhere on the net!
Sounds like you have some different ones to us and more!
Sheree
Tupperware and Thermomix Consultant.
www.thermotalk.webs.com

Offline CarolineW

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2009, 09:53:43 am »
We only have 3 UK ones at the moment. 

We have :

Everyday cooking for every Family - which is the one which comes with the TM.  It's quite different to the Ozzie one, though.  I was concerned that there'd be too many duplications and that I'd have wasted my money when I bought the Australian one, but actually I love having both, and have never regretted it.

Then there is the Demonstrator Delights booklet, which I also like.

Finally we have Full Steam Ahead.  That's the same as the Australian one, though, just that it's available to buy.

As I think I mentioned earlier, there is an Indian cookery book coming out sometime this year.  I'll let everyone know when it's out.

Does anyone have access to the Canadian cookbook??  I gather that it has a lot of Chinese recipes in, which would be great. 
As my picture shows, I've suddenly become younger :-)  DD was of the opinion that her picture should be here, not mine!

Offline CarolineW

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2009, 11:46:17 am »
Okay, who spotted the deliberate mistake in my last post?  ;D  All I can say is that I hadn't had time to drink my cup of coffee yet!  I obviously didn't mean Everyday Cooking ... as this is Australian.  I meant to say

Fast and Easy Cooking

which is the UK book.  Sorry about that!  :-[
As my picture shows, I've suddenly become younger :-)  DD was of the opinion that her picture should be here, not mine!