Author Topic: Apple TV  (Read 7533 times)

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
Re: Apple TV
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2013, 06:53:04 am »
When me and the neighbours kid hit a stumbling block that related to the password, he asked Siri and she directed him to a relevant web page.
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2013, 08:37:36 am »
Yes, they are so quick that you can't follow them. Even DH who has been monopolising my iPad is telling me what to do.  :-))
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline Halex

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2013, 09:01:53 am »
I just have a normal TV and setting up the Apple TV was so easy a child could do it with no instructions. It does get complicated with more technology so I would get an expert. Also Hally take photos of all the connections before you start to fiddle.

A simple TV with the little Apple thingy , one cable from it to a HDMI plug at the back of your TV  is all that is required. You can play it from any I device and you can take it  anywhere, from TV to TV and on hols which is handy  downloading movies or what not for the kids. Not that I have ever done it but I know people who swear  by it.

If it cost a couple of hundred to get the expert is is well worth it. No point in having all the good  stuff if you don't know how to use  it  all.

techie talk is a pain in the butt.  Record the instructions on your phone or device  or take a VDO of the expert as he works and talks. I have become a pest when ppl give me instructions . I ask them to repeat and then I record it. Works a treat.

Gert
Great advice Gert. Am thinking just easier to put it in the lounge tan the home tgette, but tere we hit a stumbling bloack our 50" tv s wall mounted, wireless?!?! & heavy.

Might buy 1 for the lounge too & get them set up at the same time, recording evdrything is a fab idea :)

H :)
Mum to Crown Prince......