Author Topic: September customer incentives from H.O. in Australia  (Read 5700 times)

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
September customer incentives from H.O. in Australia
« on: September 01, 2012, 10:16:31 am »
People often wonder what the customer offers are each month so here's the September offer for those in Australia.

Purchase a TMX in September and receive the Fast & Easy Indian Cooking cookbook.

Special promotion for existing customers - bowl & blade set offer for existing TMX customers who host a demo from 1/9/12 - 10/10/12. This offer includes the butterfly & simmering basket but not the spatula.

If you hold a demo you pay $195 ($200 off)

If a TMX is sold at the demo, your price will be $125 ($270 off).

Contact your consultant if this is the offer you have been waiting for.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline MEP

• View Profile
Re: September customer incentives from H.O. in Australia
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 03:32:27 am »
Thanks Judy. HO must have a surplus supply of bowls as this is the third month in a row they have had this offer. It would be nice to have a second bowl but I only use my TMX once every two to three weeks that I really can't justify $200 for another bowl.
From Perth WA

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 03:34:53 am »
Gosh, you aren't using your TMX much MEP.  Do you need some inspiration from the forum? We are usually pretty successful once we know the reason why. ;D
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline MEP

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 06:43:08 am »
No additional inspiration needed Judy. The forum and its members are fabulous as they are. I would love to use TMX more regularly but I think it find it easier to cook some meals by traditional methods eg. stir-fries in a wok and spaghetti bolognaise on the stove top. Additionally, because TMX is so noisy I only have a very slim window in which to use it and that's generally after work when it's busy busy. Would love to be able to use it at night, to experiment with new recipes etc, when kids are in bed but it would wake them up.
From Perth WA

Mama Fergie

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 10:26:18 am »
MEP I still enjoy cooking in my wok and other traditional methods too but the TMX
is so versatile and this forum offers so much help and the choice of recipes
are endless. I have cooked so many different things that I would never have
attempted before I got my TMX. You will never be stuck and there is always someone
on the forum to answer any queries you may have. I use it every day for something and some
days for many different dishes. It's made my life easier for sure and I find it a pleasure to
use.
Try to find a time to spend experimenting and I am positive you will then realise its potential
and you will get more enjoyment from it  :D

Mama Fergie

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 10:29:09 am »
Sorry about the format of above message but was using my iPhone and without my glasses! LOL