Author Topic: Checking in!  (Read 7904 times)

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
Re: Checking in!
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2013, 05:14:09 am »
Anatomy and physiology were my favourites. Especially nice when you could get your hands on a nice body.

Gert
Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2013, 01:21:20 pm »
 ;D Gert! Wish it was a good body and not a bloody book!

I don't go off to gay Paris until next April, so plenty of time to order MJ Skincare products!

Tasty, the Wholefoods Course isn't offered separately, though Jude does do various courses. Here's the link to the pdf for the classes. I'm hoping to go to the Balingup one. At this stage there are only courses in NSW and WA.
A great cook is one who can rustle up a fabulous family meal with some freezer burnt chops, wilted carrots, sprouting potatoes and cabbage that's gone brown on the cut edges.
The Bush Gourmand

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2013, 01:23:25 pm »
LOL! I thought you were in Paris now for some reason. But April in Paris is the time to go!!

Gert
Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline Tasty

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2013, 02:46:18 pm »
Some of the courses appeal to me MJ however I don't think I can afford them at this stage. Thanks for posting though....will keep an eye on them for future.

Offline droverjess

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2013, 10:33:24 pm »
Well done MJ hope all well. I passed anatomy and physiology in 2005, psychology too. Good luck with it all.

I loooooove your soap. Gert sent me some via CC and it is fab, thanks so much. It's very exciting as I never thought I'd be able to try any of your soaps, so thanks v much and special thanks to Gert and CC too.  ;D

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2013, 01:04:17 pm »
So lovely that you ended up with some of my soap!! I'm amazed that it travelled so far. Thanks Gert!! :-*
A great cook is one who can rustle up a fabulous family meal with some freezer burnt chops, wilted carrots, sprouting potatoes and cabbage that's gone brown on the cut edges.
The Bush Gourmand

Offline Amy :-)

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2013, 02:36:59 pm »
I was very excited to read this MJ, we will have to catch up again sometime when you get a break from study ;D

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
Re:
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2013, 10:34:08 pm »
Good for you mj... Hope it all works out for you :)
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2013, 10:22:31 am »
I was very excited to read this MJ, we will have to catch up again sometime when you get a break from study ;D
Will do Amy!
The Bush Gourmand

Offline astarra

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2013, 10:27:36 am »
Not sure if it has already been mentioned MJ - but .... nice new avitar pic, I like it.  :)
:D

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2013, 01:51:01 pm »
Thanks astarra! The scarf is a gift from JD and KatieJ as a thank you for the Skinflint products that I sent out earlier this year to the forum members.
The Bush Gourmand