Author Topic: New Model Thermomix, truth or rumour?  (Read 368810 times)

Offline lonnie

• View Profile
Re: New Model Thermomix, truth or rumour?
« Reply #870 on: September 18, 2014, 04:49:55 am »
I saw on FB a photo of three TM5's in shipping cartons - then checked the consultant's location and it was Perth WA :)

So some TM5's have been shipped... maybe next week for those of us on the other side of the country?

stacelee

« Reply #871 on: September 18, 2014, 04:59:30 am »
I think I will be glad when everything settles down in a few months time and people begin to enjoy their new machines.  I will probably end up getting one in about 4 or 5 years as my daughter has informed me that when she moves out, one of the dogs, the cat and the Thermomix go with her (she is only just finishing grade 12).  It will be nearly 10 years old then so I can probably justify it.  I am very lucky as I have access to other machines at dealer prices so I get to play, but, the new one sitting on my bench is a very different machine to the Thermomix.  I haven't had time to try it out yet due to work and daughter commitments but from having a look at it and the very minimal instruction book...the TM is a far more "friendly" machine.

Wish everyone who is getting/upgrading to the new machine well with them...I'm looking forward to seeing new recipes coming out...I love getting new ideas

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #872 on: September 18, 2014, 06:38:51 am »
I just rang up HO and was advised that they are still working on the backlog and they haven't even touched September orders yet. She suggested perhaps another 2 weeks for my machine which was ordered on the 8th. I think they must work quicker in the office processing the credit card payments than they do in the warehouse getting them out...Ka ching! Ka ching! Ka ching!
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline dede

• View Profile
    • Mandi's Picture Framing
« Reply #873 on: September 18, 2014, 07:22:16 am »
I ordered mine on the 9th, so I will have to be very patient too then by the sounds of it.
Mandi, Mum of 5, Live in Tasmania. Work from home picture framing.

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: September 18, 2014, 09:56:23 am »

I just rang up HO and was advised that they are still working on the backlog and they haven't even touched September orders yet. She suggested perhaps another 2 weeks for my machine which was ordered on the 8th. I think they must work quicker in the office processing the credit card payments than they do in the warehouse getting them out...Ka ching! Ka ching! Ka ching!

I am just going to say one more thing about this debacle.  Vorwerk needs to enter the new world of marketing. Grace Mazur did do a wonderful job of introducing this machine into Australia. That is a given. This is Australia not Europe. Thermomix AU do have certain  leeway. They are price gouging the market. The ethics of that company are suspect.  You cannot lie to your customers. It is clear this has been done and blatantly.  It is illegal. I hope any company that blatantly lies to it's customers is taken to the ACCC and  are dealt with in a way that will prevent that  company from ever doing it again. 

There is no way to fix this.  They should  ask all customers who are affected to return their machines for a  full refund. End of story. Those people then  have the opportunity to purchase the new one at the price on the day. Those who choose not to return one  so be it.

I am so over it. You cannot help stupid.  I cannot believe how many people are signing up to become advisors. As soon as they sell their quota we will be back in the position we have been in before. No advisor no help and bugger you Jill.

Process a payment before dispatch is suspect and completely unethical. Is anyone surprised the Thermomix Au is doing this?  If so then I say it again. You cannot help stupid.

The whole '"secret German's business" is stupid. It was no secret.  The company has been unethical. The managers have been unethical, some, but not all, group leaders have been unethical and some, but not all, consultants have been unethical in my not so humble opinion. This is the world we live in.

Gert
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 10:21:20 am by Gertbysea »
Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline WG

• View Profile
« Reply #875 on: September 18, 2014, 10:37:52 am »
Well said Gert…

Had a good chuckle re: the Jill comment I take it that she”s your non existing consultant.

Offline gertbysea

• View Profile
« Reply #876 on: September 18, 2014, 10:51:05 am »
Ok I lied Judy. I admit it. It is not my last  talking about this. Some consultants were selling their machines as fast as they could while still selling the TMX31. How is that for ethics? Liars, decievers and people I would not want to know. I despair  of of these mainly women, to do that to other women, family and friends. I would quit the job before I did that. It is greedy. It is despicable and without redemption in my not so humble opinion. $2000 is a significant amount of money in most people's budget.

If MM wants to give me the boot so be it. I cannot abide liars especially those who lie for personal gain.

Maybe we should archive this thread to prevent me from venting anymore. I am running out of breath!

Gert

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline dede

• View Profile
    • Mandi's Picture Framing
« Reply #877 on: September 18, 2014, 11:18:53 am »
Oh Gert :o, take a big breath and hold it........breath out......repeat several times until your calm and relaxed :). If that doesn't work then open a bottle of plonk :D
Mandi, Mum of 5, Live in Tasmania. Work from home picture framing.

Offline WG

• View Profile
« Reply #878 on: September 18, 2014, 11:22:58 am »
dede I was going to suggest Gert has a cup of tea but I like your suggestion more.

Offline Bedlam

• Denise - Mandurah WA
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: September 18, 2014, 11:27:53 am »
Unfortunately Gert certainly has a point.  I'm sure she feels better now she has vented.
I feel a little miffed that the total payment has come out.  Shame because DH wanted me to have it before Tassie, doesn't look likely does it?
Still excited though and do love the product.
Denise

Offline courton

• View Profile
    • Blendstyle
« Reply #880 on: September 18, 2014, 11:35:07 am »
Let's hope the current debacle is a turning point for TMX aust way of doing business.

Gert, thank you for bluntly stating what quite a few of us feel about the issue.

Offline gertbysea

• View Profile
« Reply #881 on: September 18, 2014, 11:38:38 am »
If Vorwerk want to fix this they are going about it the wrong way but they may have no control of a control freak doing more damage to the Vorwerk name. I am outraged but now have a soothing glass of after an interesting day.

Offline Bootobethin

• View Profile
« Reply #882 on: September 18, 2014, 11:39:16 am »
I agree Gert!
It is poor behaviour and a pity as it takes the focus of a good product.
People have long memories when it comes to service and attitudes of a company.
Thumbs down Thermomix Australia!

Offline goldfish

• Love life's little light bulb moments!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: September 18, 2014, 11:44:44 am »
Let's hope the current debacle is a turning point for TMX aust way of doing business.

Gert, thank you for bluntly stating what quite a few of us feel about the issue.

Likewise, Gert!....!

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: September 18, 2014, 11:52:18 am »
Thanks for all your comments and thoughts but it is time to move on and MM has given his approval for this topic to now be locked.  Please don't shoot the messengers LOL.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.