Author Topic: WA Retreat Weekend  (Read 469637 times)

Offline mab19

• View Profile
Re: WA Retreat Weekend
« Reply #1875 on: August 23, 2012, 08:07:30 am »
Judy, glad to hear that Geoff is improving.  Hugs to you both.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend full of fun, laughter and wine.  Someone have a glass for me please.   ;D
The  man who said it can't be done should not interupt the woman doing it.

Offline courton

• View Profile
    • Blendstyle
« Reply #1876 on: August 23, 2012, 08:40:26 am »
Judy, big hug to you. Hope Geoff recovers soon. There will be another retreat....Sydney perhaps.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: August 23, 2012, 09:11:40 am »
Judy tell Geoff that we are all thinking of him and sending our love. This retreat was not meant to be and that is it. I am so very very pleased that you were home for him. Family are top priority. Retreats can happen again. Geoff's health is important. I hope we get to meet him when we get to SA this year. I want to buy him a coffee.

Michele and I have had a speedy Perth tour and a lovely coffee in King's Park. There were some kangaroo paws out and lots of everlastings. The sun shone too.
See everyone tomorrow. Hopefully the mob in the city, led by Gert , will not be imprisoned overnight for having too much fun. :) :) :-\
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline Katiej

• View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: August 23, 2012, 09:22:57 am »
Judy I'm so glad Geoff is doing well. I can imagine he is upset you couldn't go on the retreat, as I know how much he wanted you to go.

I will collect up all the hugs from your friends here and give them to you in person soon!

Love & hugs to you both xxx
Katie from Adelaide, SA

A party without cake is really just a meeting - Julia Child

Offline Halex

• View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: August 23, 2012, 09:39:45 am »
ES is at the airport, yay we are all going to have a ball.

Whose packing the panadol???

H :)
Mum to Crown Prince......

Offline goldfish

• Love life's little light bulb moments!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: August 23, 2012, 09:48:54 am »
Judy tell Geoff that we are all thinking of him and sending our love. This retreat was not meant to be and that is it. I am so very very pleased that you were home for him. Family are top priority. Retreats can happen again. Geoff's health is important. I hope we get to meet him when we get to SA this year. I want to buy him a coffee.

Michele and I have had a speedy Perth tour and a lovely coffee in King's Park. There were some kangaroo paws out and lots of everlastings. The sun shone too.
See everyone tomorrow. Hopefully the mob in the city, led by Gert , will not be imprisoned overnight for having too much fun. :) :) :-\

Couldn't agree more, Cookie . . .well said . . .  family are absolutely first and foremost at any time!!  As I said before, this may be just the beginning of a lot more get togethers like this.

Gert & co will have the city of Perth spinning on a sixpence before the night is through . . . ;D ;D ;D

Safe travelling everyone!!  and have fun!! :D
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 09:56:52 am by goldfish »

Offline achookwoman

• View Profile
    • Chook woman
« Reply #1881 on: August 23, 2012, 10:38:20 am »
Ral and I have been down town.  Did a little shopping.  Got to keep the Perth economy buoyant .
Had a 2 hour cup of tea with Gert.  Meeting up with Sue and Michele for Dinner.

Offline Wonder

• View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: August 23, 2012, 10:58:21 am »
Judy all the best for Geoff and such a shame that you aren't able to go but much better that you hadn't already left. Take care of yourself over the next few days while he is hospital recovering. All the best.

Offline Delightful Den

• View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: August 23, 2012, 11:00:09 am »
Judy so sorry to hear about Geoff. I am glad to hear that he is improving. My best wishes to him for a speedy recovery.

I am very sorry that you won't be able to be with us but hopefully we will get to catch up with you sometime in the not to distance future.

Dennis

Offline Mrs KK

• View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: August 23, 2012, 12:11:20 pm »
Oh my goodness in such a small amount of time I come in from work and I am sitting here dumbstruck as I read. Judy my thoughts are with you and your husband. Wishing Geoff a speedy recovery. What an emotional rollercoaster you have been on - you are a truely amazing lady. I am sorry I wont get to meet you but I think you already know most of us just by being on the forum. Take care.

Offline kezza

• View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: August 23, 2012, 12:47:33 pm »
Dear, dear Judy, I am so sorry that we will not be able to share this weekend with you.  Thank goodness Geoff is recovering and it just means we have to organize another retreat.  You will definitely still be in all our hearts this weekend and a few glasses will be raised to your good health and to Geoff's.   :-*

Offline MEP

• View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: August 23, 2012, 01:25:48 pm »
My thoughts are with you Judy. I'm so sorry to hear about Geoff and the fact you won't be at the retreat. I'm sure everyone was looking forward to meeting you. Your generosity and kindness through helping everyone on the forum is much appreciated as other messages have already said as much before me.

Take care and God bless you both x
From Perth WA

Offline nazar

• View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: August 23, 2012, 01:28:26 pm »
 l  just heard what has happen and l am so sorry to hear such news , thats no good for the both of you .
l am glad that geoff is feeling better . and will miss meeting you this weekend
l am happy for you that you had not left yet and that you could be with geoff
we will be thinking of you and wishing geoff a speedy recovery  my love to you both

South West WA AUSTRALIA

Offline faffa_70

• My favourite things TMX ... roses & purple :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: August 23, 2012, 02:22:52 pm »
Oh JD I am heartbroken that you and Geoff have had to endure such a scare :( sorry I won't get to meet you at the retreat but it obviously wasn't meant to be. Sending you both a huge hug, lots of love and a million get well wished for Geoff. Please make sure you look after yourself too xx. I'm off to pack my bag :D
Kathryn - Perth WA :)
Mum of 5 hungry mouths :D
Noni to 3 more hungry mouths!

Offline O4aTimtam

• View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: August 23, 2012, 02:51:05 pm »
Dear Judy, I just wanted to say how shocked and sorry I was to hear about Geoff.  I haven't posted for ages, but was last night catching up reading about the Retreat and the wonderful gathering being planned with our inspriational forum members, of which you are our humble leader. 

I know it sounds like Geoff won't be happy with you not going, but I am also so very thankful that you were not in transit or in WA at the time and able to be by his side.  As others have said there will be other retreats, but you will be sorely missed at this one.

Holding you both in my thoughts,  TimTam x x
Helen from Willetton, Western Australia   |