Author Topic: Sydney girls  (Read 6524 times)

Offline Zan

• View Profile
    • My Thermomix Blog
Sydney girls
« on: October 19, 2010, 01:07:44 pm »
Just wondering who is from Sydney, and also (you can pm me) if you have an active consultant.
Thinking of doing a varoma demo/and/or recommended a consultant to a few friends but realised I've  not heard from mine at all (can't even remember her name, lol) and so many on here seem to do so much.
Also just interested to see who else is in Sydney.

Offline Yvette

• View Profile
Re: Sydney girls
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 07:51:53 am »
Hi I am at Castle Hill where are you? There are few of us in Sydney now my consultant moved to Perth but on the forum under consultants I have been chatting to Lynette Macdonald she is happy to do demos

Offline petit4s

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 10:15:42 am »
Hi, I'm a newbie; also in Sydney. I highly recommend my consultant. PM me if you would like her details. Very patient and has done a number of demos for me - I pick up new things from her each time she does a demo.

Offline Zan

• View Profile
    • My Thermomix Blog
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 10:43:45 am »
Yvette, I'm not far from you - Normanhurst.

Was thinking there was no one else in Sydney, lol.

Welcome petit4s, pop over and introduce yourself in the welcome section, hope to see more of you on here and hear about your tmx journey.

Offline petit4s

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 01:47:15 pm »
Thanks Zan!

Offline Yvette

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2010, 06:00:51 am »
There are a few of us in Sydney hopefully more will buy the TM and join the forum.

Offline mel81q

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2010, 05:39:53 am »
Hi Girls,

I dont think that there are any consultants in the Hills area anymore. I too want to host a Varoma demo, but my consultant no longer does it. There is a lady named Trudy, who does demos at Crows Nest, and she is more than happy to travel to the Hills. I would love to hear what you have all been cooking, and would be great to see some more Sydney locals on this forum - there are so many from WA!!

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2010, 06:24:54 am »
Yeah :D :D :D :D
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline petit4s

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2010, 06:59:59 am »
Just lately, I've been trying out dishes in my varoma a little more with the help of my consultant. She's also helped me explore some gluten free recipes which i have found very helpful. So far, we've done brazilian cheese rolls (gf) and gf bread. All the varoma dishes are delicious and that's what I've been practising and experimenting with. I'll be having another basic demo with her next and we'll do pasta - I can't wait!!

Offline AmandaN

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2010, 08:27:14 am »
Hi Girls,

I dont think that there are any consultants in the Hills area anymore. I too want to host a Varoma demo, but my consultant no longer does it. There is a lady named Trudy, who does demos at Crows Nest, and she is more than happy to travel to the Hills. I would love to hear what you have all been cooking, and would be great to see some more Sydney locals on this forum - there are so many from WA!!

I am in the Hills and I have a consultant that is in the area.  PM me if you want her details.

Offline thermoheaven

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2010, 09:43:18 am »
Sounds like we must have some great consultants in Sydney - I love mine - she is simply the best!

Offline terstoo

• View Profile
    • gluten free goodies
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2010, 01:05:35 pm »
My consultant lives in Glenwood, she's fantastic!! Let me know if you want her number.

Offline Yvette

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2010, 12:36:03 am »
Hi Mel our family favourites at the moment are chicken strognaff, fast chicken curry, mongolian lamb delish also anzac biscuits and banana bread. What have you been cooking?

Offline Zan

• View Profile
    • My Thermomix Blog
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2010, 02:10:34 am »
oooh a few Sydney girls then.
Yvette, Mongolian Lamb is on the menu for next week I think so good to hear it's a family favourite.

Offline mel81q

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2010, 02:20:23 am »
Hi Yvette,

Lately i have been cooking curried sausages (meat on the menu book) BAFs creamy chicken (Forum) and my favourite savory dish by far! Made some hommus last night for wraps and tonight - hmmm no idea!!! Might have to start scrounging the forum for some ideas! I think i am going to try out Isi's portugese rolls tonight. have been dying to make these for ages, and her croissants sound amazing too - hoping to get to those shortly. So many good things to try.

I also have been making the yoghurt, which is pretty good too. Especially when you turn it into fresh Tzatiki - its really good.