Author Topic: Considering a Thermomix - After Advice  (Read 5620 times)

Offline ElrondSeregon

• View Profile
Re: Considering a Thermomix - After Advice
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2014, 05:04:42 pm »
Hello All,

Thanks again for all the advice!

I will arrange for a demo ASAP to see one in action.

Regards,

Chris

Offline Itsnotartitsdinner

• View Profile
Re:
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2014, 10:16:11 pm »
I hope you love it as much as I do!

Offline natalia

• View Profile
Re: Considering a Thermomix - After Advice
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2014, 09:22:08 am »
Hi Chris,
As has been said, the thermomix doesn't actually cook more quickly but it saves a lot of time in that you don't have to stir or watch to make sure it doesn't boil over. 
I was initially a little nervous about having a demo as i don't like to have a party and invite my friends to something that they feel pressured to buy or have a party so that i can get some sort of prize.  I really don't like this type of high powered selling or using my friends for my benefit.  Having said  that I had a demo as i wanted to see one in action, apart from seeing the thermomix in action which was amazing for the first time I was highly impressed with the consultant.  She did not pressure or coerce my friends at all during the presentation, nor did she pressure my the friends who showed some interest after the party was over.  I spoke to her about how impressed i was with her presentation and it seems to me that the thermomix philosophy is not like the other party sale schemes that you may have been to in the past.  So, if you are thinking of having a party i would say invite your friends along with the full assurance that they will not be coerced or pressured into buying a machine or to have a party themselves.
Hope this helps, Natalia