Author Topic: whats the August customer incentive  (Read 12195 times)

Offline obbie

• View Profile
whats the August customer incentive
« on: July 24, 2012, 06:24:53 am »
Does any one know the August customer incentive.
I just got the email for July today.

Robyn
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline faffa_70

• My favourite things TMX ... roses & purple :)
    • View Profile
Re: whats the August customer incentive
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 06:52:57 am »
Even consultants won't know until the last day or so of this month Robyn  ;)
Kathryn - Perth WA :)
Mum of 5 hungry mouths :D
Noni to 3 more hungry mouths!

Offline Aussie Brenda

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 07:35:50 am »
Same here Robyn, only 7 days left.  I wouldn't have minded another server but too late for me now, Going on holidays..... 

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 03:48:57 am »
Ok, thanks. My friend wants a varoma demo..  m just thought I would ask..
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline Missymoo76

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2012, 04:41:06 am »
Is August the bowl & blades deal again???

Offline Yvette

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2012, 07:44:42 am »
August is get 2nd bowl (for existing people) for $195.00 if you make a sale $125

Offline goldfish

• Love life's little light bulb moments!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2012, 07:51:45 am »
Wow! wasn't expecting that again so soon . . . . . I must admit the convenience of a 2nd bowl is wonderful!!  Would love to try to take advantage of this - but probably need a 2nd TMX to go with it . . . ;D ;D ;D  I wonder if it will ever get to that . . buy one, get one free!!!!!   :o :-)) ;D

Offline AliRo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2012, 08:05:56 am »
My mum might be taking up that offer.  She accidentally put her tmx down on a hotplate that she thought was turned off.  It wasn't.    :o  The plastic base bit got quite melted  :(

Offline courton

• View Profile
    • Blendstyle
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2012, 08:22:48 am »
One of my friends is interested in the interest free offer...when is that usually?

Offline cecilia

• Renew. Refresh. Rejoice.
    • View Profile
    • Thermorevolution
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2012, 12:27:54 pm »
My mum might be taking up that offer.  She accidentally put her tmx down on a hotplate that she thought was turned off.  It wasn't.    :o  The plastic base bit got quite melted  :(

AliRo, your Mum can replace the base without buying a whole new bowl and blade set.  Go to http://www.Thermomix.com.au online store section then select TM31 accessories and you can order it there --- or go through your local consultant.

Everyone else, the opportunity for a second bb is available again in August for existing customers, as others who got the news before I did have already said.

For new customers, the Aug incentive is My Way of Cooking recipe book.
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." — Dalai Lama

https://www.facebook.com/thermorevolution

Offline Bambi

• View Profile
Re: Re: Re: whats the August customer incentive
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2012, 12:30:03 pm »
One of my friends is interested in the interest free offer...when is that usually?
Christmas usually but no guarantees

Mama Fergie

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2012, 10:35:47 am »
Yippee I can get my second bowl and blades!!!  I thought I would have to wait for longer to get this half price offer so I am very excited. Looking forward to having a varoma demo as I have only used mine twice as a bit apprehensive. Both times turned out every bit as good as my normal way of cooking if not better. I cooked corn cobs which were juicy and delicious still with a hint of a crunch. I also cooked a complete meal which would normally involve my oven, and 2 pans.   ;D  A great time and effort saver  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Jamberie

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2012, 10:45:47 am »
I have my first demo tomorrow night ...I deliberately timed it so that I could choose between July/August incentives.....I'm thinking of taking the second thermosaver offer (July incentive)......What would you choose?

And then by the sounds of things, I might book a Varoma demo at the end of August to choose between the second bowl and......
I have a Facebook page with all things cooking, you'll find it here: https://www.facebook.com/What-Amber-Ate-1097437023601587/

Mama Fergie

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2012, 11:12:21 am »
I would love a second thermoserver too but I think if I had to choose between second bowl or thermoserver I would not hesitate in choosing the second bowl. It would be so handy when doing a big cooking session or even if you forget to pre chop or grate some ingredients that you need you wouldn't have to wait till TMX had finished cooking then wash the bowl out etc. Thats only my opinion and maybe others on the forum would choose the second thermoserver instead  :)

Ultimately it's your choice and both would be perfect!!!!  :)

Offline Jamberie

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2012, 11:16:05 am »
Thank you for your advice Mama Fergie, I am such a newbie I thought that the second blade set was only for people who already had the TMX machine itself......hopefully I'll be able to get the second bowl then!
I have a Facebook page with all things cooking, you'll find it here: https://www.facebook.com/What-Amber-Ate-1097437023601587/